• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Interesting Tiger Hypothesis

3in2out

Apr 11, 2005
I havent read through all the post, but do you think maybe some of his attitude or demanor could be related to the condition his father is in? I know that can certainly change a person...

Lamma

May 23, 2005
Tiger isn't on 'roids unless he's been on them since he was an amateur. The guy had an amazing streak in which he was a threat to win every single major tournament he played in. And when he didn't win it certainly wasn't due to physical limitations. For a guy of his age and body type, it would be relatively easy to pack on 25 pounds of muscle over a two year period through proper nutrition and a disciplined workout regimen.

From December of '03 to February of '04 I hit the height of my fitness craze and put on 7 pounds of muscle in under three months. I was 34 at the time. I worked my diet and fitness schedule to near perfection during that time. It was all about drive and discipline. Nothing else.

I won't even bother to list the great golfers who got angry when they made a poor shot because the list is long and honorable. These guys expect nothing but the best out of themselves when they step out onto the field of play, just like every other professional athlete on the planet. People like this are not only more physically gifted than the average person but they also have a competitive drive that is required if they wish to compete at the very top levels of their field.

Tiger expects to win every time he sets foot on the course. Anything less is a disppointment and simply isn't something he's willing to tolerate. To extrapolate a fiery competitive drive into steroid use really strikes me as kind of hairbrained.

Just because Woods has bulked up it's hardly evidence of steroid use. And as far as I can tell his demeanor and behaviour on the course is exactly the same now as it has ever been. He may get more frustrated because he's not winning as many majors but that's because his competition has had to step up their game to have any hopes in competing with him.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
3in2out said:
I havent read through all the post, but do you think maybe some of his attitude or demanor could be related to the condition his father is in? I know that can certainly change a person...

good point

the Anomaly

fairways & greens
Jun 17, 2005
dave. said:
Having a pair of tits isn't damning proof he is on drugs,neither is petulence.On the other hand wearing a pink shirt certainly is.Ban him!

I think you may need to adjust your picture. Tiger shirt, as always on Sunday, was RED. Granted, it was a brighter, lighter shade of red but red is red. I've heard people call it orange and now pink. There is one thing that you can bet on, Sundays Tiger wears red.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
the Anomaly said:
I think you may need to adjust your picture. Tiger shirt, as always on Sunday, was RED. Granted, it was a brighter, lighter shade of red but red is red. I've heard people call it orange and now pink. There is one thing that you can bet on, Sundays Tiger wears red.
You would have lost. It was red and pink striped-- or wait, it looks like pink with red stripes. Sorry..

anews.bbc.co.uk_media_images_40643000_jpg__40643626_tiger200.jpg

the Anomaly

fairways & greens
Jun 17, 2005
bdcrowe said:
You would have lost. It was red and pink striped-- or wait, it looks like pink with red stripes. Sorry..

anews.bbc.co.uk_media_images_40643000_jpg__40643626_tiger200.jpg

Pink and what color? I never said that he only wears solid red, you can go back through the years to see that. I only stated that his shirt was/is red.

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
3in2out said:

Excellent point

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
the Anomaly said:
Pink and what color? I never said that he only wears solid red, you can go back through the years to see that. I only stated that his shirt was/is red.
Exactly. Thanks for clarifying my point. You questioned Dave for calling the shirt pink, when it obviously contains pink. So I figured I'd call you into question for callling it red when it does contain red.

No worries. Tiger is man enough to carry off pink. ;)

🔥 Latest posts