• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.

milner_7

Dec 27, 2005
Hi there! My name is Mike and like most here I am a golf nut!! I will be lurking here and posting often so I wanted to say hi! so Hi:canadafla

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Canuck?

Welcome aboard. There are a bunch of us lurking around here.

R35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Right arm.

And I see you're a screwed up golfer as well - lefty. :D

Leave it to the Canadians to keep the left handed market alive.

Good to have you on board. You'll learn who's who in no time!

R35:canadafla

Stu

Dec 27, 2005
Just stumbled onto the site.

Been playing on and off for a couple years. I would venture to say I'm a 12-15 handicap. Never got around to loggin it.

Just getting back in to playing as much as possible. Hawaii lets me do that.:)

Stu

MassenaRedRaiders

Dec 30, 2005
Hi I am 5'1" 110 pounds. I am from Massena, NY. My clubs aren't that great but they work. I will be going into my 4th season of golfing after winter is gone. I also play soccer and baseball. I am on my High School Golf Team. I like music and girls and I don't know what else to say about myself. This forum looks excellent. I am also a member over at GolfWrx. Well thats about all and I look forward to being appart of this community.I will hopefully be changing my woods and putter this year.

My Clubs:
Driver-Vantage 7005 10 degree loft
3-wood- Vantage 7005
hybrid-Warrior 20 degree loft
3-pw- Dunlop Estem
sw-Knight tour design
putter-Dunlop Vista
Bag-2005 Ping Hoofer Light/With massena cc logo
shoes-addias
glove-nike
ball-titeliest

I have won a few things in golf next year I plan on getting into some junior tournements

3rd place Drive, Chip, and Putt Contest
1st place two years in a league I play in
and putting and chipping champion at the drive,chip, and putt contest

MassenaRedRaiders

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Hello, everyone, My name is Paul Wrigley i'm from Manchester, England and I am without a doubt a total golf nut. I've been playing since I was 13, I am now nearly 29. I did have a break from the game from 17 to 24, which did me the world of good. When i stopped playing at 17 I was off a handicap of 19, 7 years later when somebody talked me out of retirement i started playing my local public course and to my suprise I was playing to single figures. This re-lit my passion for the game and for the last 4 years i have become a total golf nut. I'm obsessed with the game I buy magazines every month, I change clubs like most people change there underwear, name a driver and i've probably had it, the only thing i don't do is practice chipping, pitching and putting on the front at my golf club. I am now a member of a superb club called North Manchester Golf Club and play off a handicap of 9. I only joint North last march and as a result my handicap has stayed the same for the year. The lowest i've managed to get to is 7, and my target for this season is to get down to that mark again. My best round of Golf was a scratch round of 70 at Heaton Park Golf Course which I pulled off with an eagle 2 at the par 4 18th. (Drove the green and holed a 15ft'r).

Cheers.

APowell1990

Jan 6, 2006
Hello Board

I am 15 years old and I live in Elkton, Kentucky. The greens are usually covered from December to March so I just pick and choose nice days to play during that time.
I started about 3 years ago
I have also revamped my swing this season by not breaking my wrists super early. I hit it a mile with everything and consistent when I play, but it is impossible for me to play enough to keep it in my muscle memory. I was about a 7-8 handicap last year when I was playing
I play with a R540 XD Taylormade driver and I use the Taylormade RAC OS irons.
I play baseball which keeps me pretty strong, but I do need to be more flexible.

tailz

Slicer Robson
Jan 9, 2006
This is me!!

Howdy..My name is Tony and I live in Corby (Midlands) which is in the heart of England. I wouldn't say I was a golf nut but I do love the game and wish I could get out more often to play than I have done recently. I only know 1 other person that plays golf and due to work restrictions I do not get the chance to go out often with him and don't fancy being a Billy-no-mates and playing alone. I am seriously considering joining a local course "Stoke Albany" in the hope that I can join up with other groups more regularly. With a wife and 3 kids I don't have the luxury of splashing out on the best gear, although I did treat myself to a set of Callaway Big Bertha 04 steel shaft, got a great deal on ebay!! I was hoping to get a Fusion FT-3 tour but at £250 it's still a bit steap so i am making do with my cheapy Dunlop loco, which to be honest has served me well over the last couple of years.

Anyone out there in the Corby area (very unlikely I know) fancy a game let me know.

Other than that, I am 34 years young and an Operations Manager for a company called inTelmail who manufacture high speed intelligent mailing equipment.

Cheers

Tony

scgolfergirl07

Lady Golfer
Jan 10, 2006
Hey Everyone!

Hello everyone! My name is Whitney and I live in South Carolina. I am an avid golfer, and have been ever since I was able to walk. Golf has always been apart of my life. I also enjoy other sports, such as tennis, volleyball, and softball. I am not really into basketball even though I like to play for fun at times. I enjoy watching Nascar, drag racing, NFL and MLB. I am a major Atlanta Braves fan as well as a Carolina Panthers fan. I also enjoy traveling, going to church, reading, and spending time with friends and family. I do not drink or smoke. I am what you would call a "southern belle". I am very competitive, so I guess that is what makes me a good golfer. If you would like to know more about me then feel free to email me or im me anytime. Thanks and God bless!

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Well, I'm an Arizona girl recently moved to Connecticut and I am really missing golf since there is a foot of snow on the ground and cold as a witch's tit here now. Quite a change from the year-round golf I was used to in Tucson.

I first picked up a club about 2 years ago and have been hacking my way around the course ever since then. I got into the sport for professional reasons, and have continued to play for social and alcoholic reasons. Seriously though, I love the sport. It is fun, challenging, and infinitely rewarding.

I don't know exactly what my handicap is, but I'm pretty sure it's higher than my age. I play with standard ladies clubs, nothing special since I am a beginner.

In the off-months I have been practicing my swing in my living room and keeping in shape by running, strength training, and playing volleyball.

I can't wait for spring when I can start golfing again!

:smilie_ti

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
token_hottie said:
I got into the sport for professional reasons, and have continued to play for social and alcoholic reasons.

LOL....Welcome to the Club!:D

Glad to have some more ladies on board.

We'll see you in the forum!

Cheers,

R35

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Meet me at Quarry ridge GC in Portland, CT the second sunday in April. :)

Welcome aboard.

OP
L

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
Was that a PM ? ;)

Seriously, all ye welcome to ST :)

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Wow, you guys have great response time! ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome.... I might just have to stick around for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.