• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Introducing The Master

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Despite the fact that he threw away a 3 hole lead, the Dude's got game. If he can work on his spelling, he could go a long way.

Check out the following movies:

1. Missed the initial take-away but he has a wide swing for a small guy and look how he whips through the ball. good finish. He cracked this one about 270-280 yards (downwind).

2. Iron shot with 9 iron to par 3. Again not bad at all. Can do some work on the grip but gets through the ball quite well.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
A fine looking lad (you need a quicktime player).

Spelling is not important in professional golf as long as you can sign your name to the card. ;)

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
It is a fine looking swing. Do you always tee off with the ball so forward in your stance??

The master

Oct 24, 2004
With the driver it was downwind so I wanted as much height as possible but with the iron I don't know why it was so far forward I haven't seen it yet it will be a shock. It will not work on the school computer have to wait to I get home.

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Just got looking at the swing for the first time it looks pretty poor compared to what I have been swinging it like at the range this week. Even though I did shell the drive close to 300yrds and no re takes it was the 3rd shot of the day. There is way to much movement I was looking at my swing on video last night after the range and it looks a lot better than that driver swing I am planning on posting my swing again after I have changed it.

Is anyone else thinking of posting there swing I am interested in looking at peoples swings I may be able to give you a few tips.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
i was going to post my swing but after our snow storm i don't know whats going to happen, i would be happy not to listen to your tips also

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
My swing

This is with a new driver, the result was a fairly straight drive around 275.

I have made some changes since this was taken....bend knees more and stand a little closer to the ball along with more shoulder turn on the backswing.

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Shock, shock, horror, horror I got it working a friend told me how to save target as. The swing looks ugly whats up with the finish im sitting here punching myself, good job im re-posting the swing next week so u can see the neq improved swing I will be expecting full anaylse and comments.

The master

Oct 24, 2004
the new sonartec.
sonartec.JPG

🔥 Latest posts