• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

iphone expert help needed

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
United States United States
Thats not the bitch, Limp...its whether the little bastard is a computer that was picked before it was ripe or is it a Phone that somebody screwed up with a lot of trim. Personally Im leaning to the computer angle because they suck at being a phone. You can tell the asshole in charge you want a regular phone with bluetooth and a 2in1 laptop with bluetooth. That way you can skip the "uhoh this shxt doesnt work like we thought" 3rd stage of tech adoption.

I read the english translation of the dead sea scrolls and was impressed that after a couple of thousand years those assholes sound exactly like us. Therefore I expect no matter what some sob posts on youtube he wont be any improvement on human ergonomics as he has no fing clue as to how to manipulate the human genome to mate with a machine, even though a lot of white boys are alarmingly attracted to the idea of it all. Like you, I relish the idea of violently smashing tech, mainly because of the freaks I get to deal with because of it.

Lark thinks Youtube is the fountain of knowledge but I see it as a junior high library. Its just irritating.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Why your parents didn't put a pillow over your head in the crib is beyond me.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
Dr Spock thought it was a bad idea evidently.

Thats not the star trek character for those of you that arent familiar with the 60s.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I love technology!! Yesterday afternoon, needed to contact our cable/internet/land line provider. Called their customer service line. Finally made it through the menu options and put on hold. 7 minutes later, was connected with a young lady that could not speak understandable English. I kept asking her to repeat, but just could not understand her attempt at communicating. Asked to speak to a supervisor. She didn't want to transfer me. Finally got angry enough she transferred. Supervisor said I needed to talk to a different department. He transferred me. On hold for another 12 minutes. Finally call reverted back to customer service. That CSR said he would hold on the line until he heard me connected to the correct department. On ring to the other department and the entire conversation disconnected. Had to replace the call, go clear through the menu, go through customer service and finally connected to the "correct" department... who gave me zero satisfaction for my issue.
Yep! I love every minute of it!!!!!!!

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
I love technology!! Yesterday afternoon, needed to contact our cable/internet/land line provider. Called their customer service line. Finally made it through the menu options and put on hold. 7 minutes later, was connected with a young lady that could not speak understandable English. I kept asking her to repeat, but just could not understand her attempt at communicating. Asked to speak to a supervisor. She didn't want to transfer me. Finally got angry enough she transferred. Supervisor said I needed to talk to a different department. He transferred me. On hold for another 12 minutes. Finally call reverted back to customer service. That CSR said he would hold on the line until he heard me connected to the correct department. On ring to the other department and the entire conversation disconnected. Had to replace the call, go clear through the menu, go through customer service and finally connected to the "correct" department... who gave me zero satisfaction for my issue.
Yep! I love every minute of it!!!!!!!

Modern effiency..efficient in getting your dollar.

In golf betting? I like wolf.

Need four for that one.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Modern effiency..efficient in getting your dollar.

Need four for that one.
I'd almost drive to a neutral site, just to watch you two duke it out on the golf course. I do believe gags and duct tape would be necessary for bystanders to hope any preservation of sanity with you two snipping at each other.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
20.00 eagles10.00 birdies. 5.00 par 1.00 bogey?

Extracting a dollar is very satisfying.

I wont come to AZ until November or next Feb though.

Last edited:

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
For man to man I'm good with a simple nausea.
Oh screw me. I apologize for not understanding this at first. I was thrown by the spelling. Nassau is cool. 2 bucks is traditional but 20 would get get your focus up.

I need to spit into the Grand Canyon so it would be worth losing 60 bucks.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.