• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Iron Poll

Iron Poll - What do you play?

• Total voters

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Just curious to see what the majority of people here are playing. I'm too lazy to check out everyone's bios and equipment.....lol.

Please choose which set you play "most often"....club ho's, this is meant for you guys!!!

(I also listed clones and components in the same category, just to freak everyone out!)

R35

JasonMacIsaac

Titleist and Cleveland
Feb 23, 2005
I picked Cleveland because I play TA1's but I also play a Mizuno MP-14 1 iron, MacGregor Tourney SW and now a Titleist Black Nickel Lop Wedge.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I voted for the Miz's, only because i've benen hitting a 6 iron in the basement for 2 months.

Man, I gotta get out.

R35

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I've posted Clone components (Nike Progressives heads, True Temper shafts and Golf Pride Grips), although I do have Mizunos (x2) and Macgregors, as well as some others.

imo No other iron has come close in temrs of quality and value for money. And I'm playing my best golf in years with these puppies. As for the legalities / moralities of playing with clones, there's been plenty of debate, but I'll let my clubs do the talking, thanks all the same Mr. Woods.

Where's the smilie for Clone playa?

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
youngun5 said:
cleveland is up top, what now rock

Hey, there's always fools where there is wisdom. (I'll leave it at that.....that's either a shot against Cleveland or Mizuno, take your pick! ;) )

Cheers Gun,

R35

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Mizuno is the best qualitly iron around it is perferred by so many tour players. I doubt I will ever by a iron set that isn't mizuno.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
The master said:
Mizuno is the best qualitly iron around it is perferred by so many tour players. I doubt I will ever by a iron set that isn't mizuno.
How's that job hunt going?

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Good thanks I'm hopefully starting in the pro shop this summer, the only reason I'm not there now is because they have about 5 different guys in total working different days adn really don't need anyone else, but one or two of them are leaving I think.

As soon as I get a job I will be buying like crazy.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Very cool. A job in a pro shop would be the cat's meow. Enjoy it.

Staff online

Members online