• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Iron SHAFTS!!!

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I am currently playing Mizuno MP-29s, with Matrix Program 130 6.0s. I will be moving to the dark side and making a purchase of Titelist 718 AP2s, 4-pw +gw. Having been measured, I am supposed to be in an X for my irons. I'm a bit on the fence over the X in my irons, since I expect to play them for as long as possible (because of the price)(and I'm getting old). May end up staying with a stiff (6.0). My top three recommendations are;
Project X LZ 6.5125g
Dynamic Gold 120 X
AMT Tour White X
I have had the 6.0 Project X in my MP-29s, and I still have a set of shafts. But having played the graphite Matrix shafts, I think I want to stay in the graphite. I do want to try a new shaft. So, with that said, I am looking into the Paderson KG110-IRP30 (114g). Looks like I should be in a 120g shaft, and these are114g. My current Matrix shafts are supposed to be 130, but I think they are actually 117g-4- iron-111g-pw, so not far off But this has me set at a C3 swing weight. A lot to light. So, has anybody had the Paderson shafts? Can anyone speak about them?

Also, I am currently a student at The Golf Academy of America in Orlando. So if anyone is in the area and wants to play, let me know.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
If experimenting with iron shafts, please give KBS a shot. The KBS shafts have made great inroads on Tour. Many of the top tier OEM's are offering them in irons. I have the KBS in my iBlades and have enjoyed them.

🔥 Latest posts