• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Iron Shopping, and Questions

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I didn't know it was illegal to use left handed equipment. I'm a lefty who had to learn to play right handed clubs except for a left putter and a left handed 58º wedge I use sometimes instead of the 56º-60º combo. It never crossed my mind my little club could be illegal. I'll have to revise my handicap then...:confused:

OP
David Hillman

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
Carrying on with my usual MO, I bought something off eBay that wasn't really what I was looking for, but was cheap and interesting to try.

In this case, a used set of Taylor Made 300s for $125 with Rifle Flighted 6 shafts.

I'm sure they will make my swing look just like Freddy Couples'.

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
I always thought the rule was that you could carry an opposite handed club, as long as the club did not have to hitting faces (excluding putter). Digging out my Decisions book as we speak.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Further to my earlier question we have gone to a local shop and decided that the le creuset cast iron pans are just too heavy, so we are going to get the cast iron Casserole Dishes (ok because they have 2 handles) and the stainless steel pans. Does anyone have this combination and also does anyone have the pasta pan? Its a lot of money but looks really good!I have their cast iron pots and pans and if their stainless steel are of the same quality I would say Yes, they are worth it. I was given a starter set over 25 years ago and have added on to it over the years - I would not trade them for any other type of cooking pots and pans.

WTF? :diespam:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online