• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Irons for low-mid handicap

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Damnit

I just missed a set of Mizuno Mp 30's. Someone snagged them for $270. That would be my choice, I'm going for a set of those or the MP 60's. I just picked up a 50* Mizuno MP wedge for $10. That is for future plans to cover the gap with a longer CB PW. I already have the 54 and 60* Mizuno wedges.

Texan

Mar 3, 2006
I have a 16 to 18 handicap. I would suggest Clevland TA-6 irons. They're the best thing that's ever happened to me!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
ezra76 said:
I just missed a set of Mizuno Mp 30's. Someone snagged them for $270. That would be my choice, I'm going for a set of those or the MP 60's. I just picked up a 50* Mizuno MP wedge for $10. That is for future plans to cover the gap with a longer CB PW. I already have the 54 and 60* Mizuno wedges.

10 bucks? Cripes.

If you hate that wedge, lets work out a deal to just send me the head. Seriously.

R35

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
Rock man, whats up? I totally forgot about pulling the head. I'm still not fully comfortable with the torch, but im getting there. The last head came out with 0 damage, but i also caught a rag on fire, lol. I'm almost there, and then i'll get that IverX yanked. TJ over

pball5156

Mar 21, 2005
I'm about a 10 handicap nowadays, 17 years old.

I love my MP-30s, but sometimes I wish I had a set of Ping S59's, I know you said you don't like them, but they're a solid club, I suggest re-looking at them. I won't recommend you any Cally's because I hate them too.
Why not the Tommy Armour 845s, something I kind of want to try, because lately I've been questioning if I'm good enough for my bag.
Look into some of the older Taylormade RACs too, great clubs.

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
yeah totally forgot about my upcoming bday, parents didn't... bidding on the tight lies gt tours in the next couple days, kind of assuming the shafts are gonna be all wrong for me, so i'm gonna pay to have them outfitted with the shafts and grips i need. a great tour set for under $200, not bad at all me thinks.

🔥 Latest posts