• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Irons, wedges, hybrid, drivers.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
1. KZG Forged Cavity: 3-PW, satin finish. Grafalloy Pro Logic stiff graphite shafts. Definitely used condition, I would say 6.5-7/10. Some very minor rust in cavities, and browning present on the 6-8 irons. I bought this set basically for the matching A and S wedges. I also have the matching graphite wedge shafts I'll send along if no one wants them in my wedge heads. I have played my set of KZG forged cavities for 3 years now, a new record! Very similar feel to Mizzy. I also have a chrome 2 iron head if interested.

Complete: $110
Heads only: $65
Shafts only: $45

2. KZG forged TRS wedge heads: 52 and 60. TRS grind which is similar to the Vokey M, I'm told. 10 rounds on the 52, 20 on the 60. The lob has a minor rock ding on the leading edge. These are sweet!

Sold!

3. Nakashima NP-1 380 driver. 380 CC, forged face, 9.5 degrees. Tourswing Vengence shaft in stiff flex. Stout stiff, though. Nice Winn grip. I am not consistent enough for this one, or it would be bagged. Very long on center, and decently forgiving for a smaller head. 8/10. HC included. Gorgeous club! $90

4. Adams Insight XTD: 8.5 degree. Old school YS-6 in stiff. Winn grip in need of replacement. Head purchased here, and is in nice condition. $55

5. Adams Idea Pro 26: Head only, very nice. Idea Pro Gold HC included. $45 PIC COMING!

6. Speeder 757 stiff pull: 41.5 inches, old school graphics. $50
kzg1.jpg
kzg2.jpg
kzg3.jpg
kzgshaft.jpg
wedges2.jpg

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
More pictures, friends.

PS: Sorry Zach. I can't hit the small head!
wedges1.jpg
drivers1.jpg
drivers2.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online