• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Irons, Wedges, Hybrid, Shafts, FW Heads, Driver

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Hey guys, got some stuff to sell here.

All prices are shipped and paypaled to the Continental US 48 states. If you're up north or something, we'll work something out.

Feel free to make offers, and I would be more than happy to work with you on multiple purchases.

1) TaylorMade Rescue TP 19* with Accuflex Evo Hybrid S. Karma Midsize Grip (GPTV type grip). No Headcover. Club is in really good condition, minimal wear on the sole and face. $60 shipped.

2) Adams Insight BTY FW Head. 16.5*. .335 hosel. matching headcover included (kinda beat up) head itself is in good condition. minor wear on the face/sole. one little nick on the crown. $40 shipped.

3) 2 Hogan Riviera Wedges. a 50-08 Gap wedge, and a 58-10 Lob Wedge. Karma grips on both. Both were definitely gamed, but well taken care of. grooves still have plenty of life left. I did have them shortened, but don't have a really good way of measuring the length. Stood right against my wall on the toe, the 50* measures 35.75". the 58* measures 35.5" Lets try and keep these together. $25 shipped.

4) Tour Issue HiBore. 9.5*. This one has a "C" Stamp on it, which means it was designated for ViJay. Driver sits easily 5-6* open. Hit maybe 10 times total. Currently shafted with an SK Fiber Tour Trac 100S. Karma Midsize Grip. 43.75" I'd kinda like the shaft if possible, but lets say $130 shipped total. $100 shipped head only. I just don't have any business playing this club.

5) Set of Adams Tight Lies Tour Irons 3-PW. Regular flex shafts, stock adams grips. Good condition overall, played for about a half season. Really unheard of, but solid irons. Low offset and thin topline. Watson played these for awhile. $70 shipped.

6) Set of Maxfli Revolution Irons 3-9. PW head included, not shafted though. Apollo Stepless Steel shafts in Stiff. Sharpro Grips. In overall, decent shape. some nicks on the soles and faces, but still lots of life left. very soft irons. low offset, thin topline. $70 shipped.

7) Shaft Pulls.

Grafalloy Blue-S shaft pull. .335 tip. GPTV Grip. 42.75" total.

Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue 75-X. .335 tip. Lamkin Crossline grip. 42.75" total.

Grafalloy Prolaunch Red 75-S. .335 tip. No Grip. 41" total.

Buy 1 shaft...$15 shipped.
Buy 2 shafts....$25 shipped.
Buy 3 shafts....$35 shipped.

8) Grafalloy CompNT 85-S Pull. GPTV Grip. 42" Total. .335 tip. $35 shipped.

9) Wedge shaft pulls. 1 is a dynamic Gold SL. S300. .355 taper tip. no grip. 33.25" the other is a TM wedge-flex shaft. no grip. 32.5". take 'em both for $10.

Thats it, PM Me with any questions.

-YG

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.