• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is anyone looking to purchase golf Clubs/Equiptment that would like to help me out?

alstott_27

Apr 1, 2008
I recently won a $100 gift certificate from Golf Galaxy during the Nike night event. I then posted on here about what clubs or items may be beneficial to buy. Many suggested new wedges which I got and I like very very much. I then got a gift certificate from a function at work for 50 dollars. I did buy something small with the gift card so its down to $43 and some change. I then just recently went to the last event that Golf Galaxy was having and ended up winning another $100 gift certificate. But sadly I dont need anything right now and I would rather have the $143 cash.

If anyone is looking at purchasing something in the near future at Golf Galaxy and your going to spend the money anyway how about swapping 140 dollars for 143 dollars worth of Gift Certificates?

Let me know if your interested!

Thanks

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Re: Is anyone looking to purchase golf Clubs/Equiptment that would like to help me ou

I'd give you $100 for the $143....

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Re: Is anyone looking to purchase golf Clubs/Equiptment that would like to help me ou

You seem lucky. Buy some lottery tickets. When you win, you won't need $143.

Kevin

jayr02

Feb 2, 2009

Why not stock up on some balls? A few boxes of Pro-V1's and your done.... :thumbs up:

LBlack14

Enjoy Life!
Supporting Member
May 5, 2008
Ohio
Country
United States United States

I've got a $200 GC to the place, been there 3 times and can't find anything I want or need......sad, sad, sad.

twelvegage

live life. love life.
Jan 18, 2008

Freaking nice man. I'd hold on to that sucker, or like someone else mentioned buy some golf balls.

I wish I had that luck, everytime I walk into any golf store I always end up owing them money =[

OP
A

alstott_27

Apr 1, 2008

You seem lucky. Buy some lottery tickets. When you win, you won't need $143.

Kevin

Yea lol the thing is Im not lucky at all. I never ever win anything and then in the last 2 months i have won 250 dollars all towards golf galaxy!!

DavidWhite

Apr 16, 2009

Hi,
if anyone looking to purchase golf equipments then site is deleted because it was spam.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007

Ok, how about $101 and a bag of M&Ms? :laugh:

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country

I'd be buying every lottery ticket I could find if I were you!! :)

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008

i see a lot of ads like this on Craigslist.example: "i have a $200 gift card from BestBuy, who wants to but it for $195?".

who's going to go through the hassle for 5 crummy bucks to do this?

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007

i see a lot of ads like this on Craigslist.example: "i have a $200 gift card from BestBuy, who wants to but it for $195?".

who's going to go through the hassle for 5 crummy bucks to do this?

I'm thinking exactly the same. If you have a coupon you have to make an offer to make it attractive. Why would I be crazy about saving $3 for buying from that site? A 20% discount ($80 for a $100) might make you start thinking it might be worth it, but less than that is not worth looking at...

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country

I'm thinking exactly the same. If you have a coupon you have to make an offer to make it attractive. Why would I be crazy about saving $3 for buying from that site? A 20% discount ($80 for a $100) might make you start thinking it might be worth it, but less than that is not worth looking at...

Exactly, plus when you know the guy holding the certificate won it so he is not losing a single nickle no matter what the outcome, it makes it harder to justify a small potential cost savings to the purchaser.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.