• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is Harold Ramis really dead?

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Because he's a comedian and maybe trying to see how fast and far this could go before it was discovered to be a hoax? Get egg on every news outlet's face? I dunno.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Because he's a comedian and maybe trying to see how fast and far this could go before it was discovered to be a hoax? Get egg on every news outlet's face? I dunno.
It's being reported in the Chicago Tribune, I don't think it's a hoax. That's more Andy Kaufman style than Harold Ramis.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
It's being reported in the Chicago Tribune, I don't think it's a hoax. That's more Andy Kaufman style than Harold Ramis.
Yeah, it's apparently true, unfortunately. R.I.P. Egon.

Andy Kaufman did come to mind, also wasn't another celebrity recently declared dead and everyone freaked out until he tweeted he was alive? I can't remember who that was. It's been done before, and this was rumored to be a hoax... so, whatevs.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Yeah, it's apparently true, unfortunately. R.I.P. Egon.

Andy Kaufman did come to mind, also wasn't another celebrity recently declared dead and everyone freaked out until he tweeted he was alive? I can't remember who that was. It's been done before, and this was rumored to be a hoax... so, whatevs.
That seems to be the thing now, fake your death for attention. Last one I saw was Vin Diesel. I saw one too that Kanye west was threatening to leave the US for some reason or another. I say let him go.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
That seems to be the thing now, fake your death for attention. Last one I saw was Vin Diesel. I saw one too that Kanye west was threatening to leave the US for some reason or another. I say let him go.

Most of hollywood wouldn't bother me a bit if we sent them all to another country...hell, take all of SoCal.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
You guys just know this stuff or do you have to look it up?

There's a guy at work that can tell you who wrote/directed/starred/co-starred/filmed/cut the actors nose hairs/etc on just about every movie we bring up and quote 99% of the lines as well. All from memory.

If you held a gun to my head and said "Tell me the name of a famous movie director or you die". I would be dead. I just can't bring myself to care.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.