• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is Ian Poulter a knob?

Was Poulter right to withdraw?

• Absolutely, it would be like trying to play with only one arm. Poor Ian.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • What a whingng Pomme! Just looking for any excuse!

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Who's Ian Poulter?

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
A whinging pomme is a derogatory term that Australians coined to defame the noble Englishman. Some who whines constantly and blames all their misfortunes on everyone else.

Weather too hot, beer too cold, etc.

See YouTube - Whinging Pomme

Glad to see that someone can educate this ragtag bunch of ill-informed misfits on the great wonder that is the Australian vernacular.

And Poulter is a ''galah'', who I wouldn't waste a good ''bush hanky'' on.
Decipher that one boys and girls...

:australia:australia:australia:australia:australia:australia

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I can uderstand that finding an exact same driver would be a hard thing to do...Snooker players have 3 or 4 cues made to exactly the same spec but have a prefered gamer because they can feel a difference...I bet Poulters driver was messured to an exact head weight, loft, face angle, plus all the shafts would play slightly different although made to the same spec. I personally think he should have taken the opertunity to put a different driver in the bag maybe a L4V or L5V see how they perform in Tournamet play...if he would have missed the cut he had a ready made excuse.

.....But If I remeber correctly the shaft on Poultz driver was painted yellow to look like the Speeder in the retail models. Maybe Cobra didn't want him to use something that would put the kids off buying what they think is the same driver as him?

Or maybe his Pink pants were stolen as well and he could only find a normal pair of black strides and a white T-shirt???

Members online

No members online now.