• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is Lewis Black funny?

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
I won tickets to go see his show on Thursday night. I hope he doesn't suck.

Well, I didn't "win" tix...this is how law school is paying off...they were talking about some 14 year old boy boinking his teacher on the radio and someone mentioned that 14 is the age of consent in Canada, so I kindly called and informed them of s.153 of the Criminal Code, which points out that someone in a position of authority can't boink anyone under 18. So they gave me tickets. It sure beats the Grey Cup tix they first tried to flog on me.

:canadafla

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Grey Cup, I agree... I would have taken the comedy tix too.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Silver said:
I won tickets to go see his show on Thursday night. I hope he doesn't suck.

Well, I didn't "win" tix...this is how law school is paying off...they were talking about some 14 year old boy boinking his teacher on the radio and someone mentioned that 14 is the age of consent in Canada, so I kindly called and informed them of s.153 of the Criminal Code, which points out that someone in a position of authority can't boink anyone under 18. So they gave me tickets. It sure beats the Grey Cup tix they first tried to flog on me.

:canadafla

It sure would be fun to be 14 and boinking your teacher though...she was simply doing Sex Education - a service to society....

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
He is Funny

He does social commentary humor like George Carlin but different. He is on one of the Golf Channels infomercials too.

OP
S

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
All I know is that when I was in grade 10 (15), I had a super hot teacher. She was okay looking but had a sweet body. Always wore skirts and heels and sat on her desk. I wasn't the only kid in French Immersion that also took German that year just to be in two of her classes.

It was very strange, I ended up sitting beside her brother-in-law at a hockey game in Vancouver about 5 or 6 years later (I grew up about 4 hours inland in Kelowna). Man, I wish she taught some of my law classes now...

And thanks Davebud, I hope he doesn't suck, I'm taking a good friend of mine, who just happens to be quite an attractive girl that I usually go to shows/concerts with (the 'drawback' of having a dance teacher girlfriend who works nights).

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Silver said:
I'm taking a good friend of mine, who just happens to be quite an attractive girl that I usually go to shows/concerts with (the 'drawback' of having a dance teacher girlfriend who works nights).

That sounds tough S... :beach3:

OP
S

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
For sure Vt, I cry myself to sleep at night ;)

OP
S

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
He made a lot of fun GWB and the US in general. It was great.

He started off with something like..."I love coming to Canada, even if just for a day, because for that brief moment, I feel like I've escaped!"

He was actually pretty good, I kinda felt bad for the girl I was with who's kind of a born again Christian because he, as a Jew, made a fair amount of jokes at Christians' expense and I think she was a bit uncomfortable with some of it. Ah well, I was trying not to laugh, hah.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.