• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

is there anything LESS

bogeymaker

Jun 22, 2005
Than hacker that I can call myself? LOL. A hack shoots double bogeys and bogeys, right? I played today (first time out in about 5 years) and if I got a bogey I was HAPPY! Shot a 55 on 9 holes. NOT good.

I wonder if there is a such thing as maybe, double secret hack or hatchet hack or something so I can feel like I belong? :)

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Nope.

Shank 3 sleeves into the woods, shoot 100 or better on a regular basis or start a golfing website with a 30 handicap and you're good to go. :)

A hack is a hack is a hack....:)

OP
B

bogeymaker

Jun 22, 2005
well, hell, I didnt lose but 6 balls today so I must be OK. LOL

Rainmanp

May 25, 2005
Bogeymaker,
Tell me about it. I recently started playing again after a 12-13 year layoff. I used to shoot 85-87, but have only broken 100 once (99) since starting up again. Most of the other scores were so bad I wouldn't even add them up. I'm hitting the ball pretty well, but short game is bad news.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
bogeymaker said:
I wonder if there is a such thing as maybe, double secret hack or hatchet hack or something so I can feel like I belong? :)

Yep.

"Dave".

:biglol:

R35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Thanks.

If he wasn't entertaining the little guy this weekend, I know I would have heard a rebuttal by now. :)

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Rockford35 said:
Yep.

"Dave".

:biglol:

R35

LOL, it's nice to start off Monday with a laugh, thanks anus. :D

And yes, the little guy keeps us plenty busy but it's fun. My team was in a three way tie for first in the Sunday scramble too. A good weekend all around.

🔥 Latest posts