• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is this hybrid any good?

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Been having issues with my Hogan Hybrid and have tried several different shaft/head combos and still can't get to liking it. Was thinking about picking up one of these...are they any good-the Adams a2? And does anybody know the tip size, I think its .370 but am not sure, thanks! Price seems right...

Adams Mens IDEA a2 Hybrid Utility Clubs

trumb1mj

Dec 19, 2007
Chicago, IL
Country
United States United States
My bro plays this club

He is nuclear with it but I can't hit it worth a damn. I play an original nike cpr and hit 230-40. It all depends on feel with hybrids. Just keep trying them until you find something you like. I might wait until you can get out at an outdoor range so you can see your whole ball flight.

I like my nike but the I have also hit the Ping rapture and TMs hybrid and love these clubs. Good luck!

daveperk

Jan 23, 2008
Been having issues with my Hogan Hybrid and have tried several different shaft/head combos and still can't get to liking it. Was thinking about picking up one of these...are they any good-the Adams a2? And does anybody know the tip size, I think its .370 but am not sure, thanks! Price seems right...

Adams Mens IDEA a2 Hybrid Utility Clubs

Langer, Sabbatini, couple of others have started with these... they sure look good in the store when I swing them and frighten the customers.. :)

Adams website has tip size hidden somewhere in 'specifications' link..

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.