• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is Tiger an investor at The Golf Channel?

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
oh boy...

opened up another can of worms here...

is it b/c TW is black or asian?

haha.. i stop watching golf all together because of all the informercials.. like the air hammer... just too annoying

"POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!"

295yards

May 5, 2009
No misery here my friend just asking for a bit of journalism whereby they report on the big story of the day, not skewed in favour of a particular player, I am as big of a fan of Tiger as anyone but I think he should be in the appropriate point in the post round summing up as his position decrees, I don't think the powers that be do it to annoy golf watchers, I think they know where the bread is buttered. I will "Accept " whatever is on the telecast as I cannot change it due to my non employment by The Golf Channel, I actually enjoy Feinsteins segments as they look for a different story, much the same as his great books have done, there is always a story, It is lazy journalism to always use Tiger

Misery, may be too harsh a statement for trying to paraphrase a medaphore.
We create our own frustrations.
It's like when Wie struggled to break 110 on the mens tour, we all knew she did'nt belong there but all the negative publicity was what was responsible for her coming back time and again.
Whatever fuels the commercials and ratings.

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
Well it was for good reason. The guy just finished the field off. #67!!!!! 49 of 56 Fairways Hit!!!!

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Tiger probably has investments that include the Golf Channel, but its unlikely that he knows it.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
I watch Golf Central online in the UK and for the first five minutes of the coverage of the post round they talked about Tiger, the guy shot -3, hold on, Isn't the big story that Luke Donald shot -8? Bad journalism I think.

Where have you been?...Tiger owns golf!!!

🔥 Latest posts