• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is Tiger done?

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
I swore and believed he'd never win another major. I was very wrong. It would be awesome to see him chase Jack again.
I'm with you there. I didn't think he could put 4 rounds together again. I actually found myself pulling for him on the back nine. Never thought I'd do that either.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Pro golf is a snore without him
Social Media is awash with Tiger mania today.

56966776_10161795690285121_8195160693008236544_n.jpg

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I was a "No way Tiger wins a major again" guy now I think he passes Jack next year.
I think you swing the pendulum a little too far in the other direction. Augusta will always be a place where Tiger will do well when healthy as it is relatively short and the rough is not very penalizing. I do not see Tiger reeling off a string of majors due to the fact that his current game does not match up as well as it used to at US Open type setups and the field he competes against has definitely raised its level of play. He may pass Jack, but I feel it will take a few more years and likely consist of Masters wins and maybe a St Andrews Open Championship.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
The US open this year is at Bethpage Black where he's won before and the PGA is at Pebble where he's won before. The 2020 British Open will be at Royal St Andrews where he's won before. I like his chances.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.