• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is Trump's Doonbeg Acquisition Good for Irish Golf?

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Trump can buy whatever he wants. He has zero effect on my life.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
I'm not using a caddie, if I was better sure no problem but being a weekend hacker means no way am I subjecting a caddie to watching my horrible play.

Jim, no idea why they outlawed carts.
Same nuty reason my wife wants a manual tranny in her convertible. STYLE. Perceived style anyway, even if it doesnt make any damn sense. People pay more for her Porsche without an auto tranny. Farfrumthinking, Farfignugen, joy of usage..etc etc

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Same nuty reason my wife wants a manual tranny in her convertible. STYLE. Perceived style anyway, even if it doesnt make any damn sense. People pay more for her Porsche without an auto tranny. Farfrumthinking, Farfignugen, joy of usage..etc etc
I get that for riding carts, but push carts?

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I'm not using a caddie, if I was better sure no problem but being a weekend hacker means no way am I subjecting a caddie to watching my horrible play.

I'm quite certain that the caddies there have seen worse and could care less as long as they get tipped. Having a caddy is cool. I think you would enjoy it.

🔥 Latest posts