• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

It was the Best of Time It was the worste of times

Jimc11

Jun 25, 2009
Played yesterday for the first time since I hurt my back and knee 2 weeks ago. They still hurt pretty bad but decided to suck it up and play the tunup round for our beach trip coming up. Well I had my best day off the tee in several years. I was crushing the ball and only missed 2 fairways all day. Then comes the worst of times. I could not hit an iron to save my life. I was all over the place. Long short right left draw fade shank and 2 of the fattest shots ever. It was by far my worst day with the irons in a LONG time. Putting was average at best. My short game which had been working great sucked for most of the day until my buddy told me to stop decelerating. Ooops..I tend to fall into this a lot on my short game…It was so bad we decided to not even keep score the back 9. There was no one out there so we spent the back 9 “practicing”. I just hope my back and knee feel better REAL quick cause I have 4 rounds set up for next week and if it feels like this I wont be able to do it.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

🔥 Latest posts