• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

It's baby time!!!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Congrats FWS!!! Sad I missed the original post, but very glad mom and baby are doing well!

My son is currently in the process of destroying the living room that mom just picked up...he's pretty good at it.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Yep! Sorry I missed yesterday's announcement. Glad everything "came out" alright! Spend time with the youngun's! They grow up entirely too quickly. You can play lots of golf, later. You'll never regret spending the time you can with them when they are young.
Tell the wife, women are to be kept barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen. Tell her not to bend over the sink to far or she'll be going throught is again in another 9 months!!!:D

OP
Fairwaysplitter3320

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
first 5 sets.
Thank you everyone!!! My wife is an absolute warrior, 6 hours of labor and 15 minutes of pushing and our beautiful son made his entrance into the world!

He's great but she's having a few complications and is on a ton of meds currently. Nothing too serious but please keep your fingers crossed.

As far as the clubs go, I hope he wants to play (all his brothers play) but that will be his call. Right now I'm enjoying being exhausted and the smell of my new baby boy!

OP
Fairwaysplitter3320

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Hope Momma's complications are resolved! Thanks for the updates, glad everything is well.
Update...Momma got Celluitis from a mosquito bite. The Celluitis is in the left side of her face. She is on heavy antibiotics but it's not getting much better. The soonest we will be able to leave is tomorrow so we have our fingers crossed but it's not looking good. :(

🔥 Latest posts