• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

It's been a long wait but...

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
..it was worth it. I bought a putter from the classified section on a putter forum about 3 weeks ago. It was sent via USPS snail mail, it must have come over the pond by boat as it's been that slow! It's eventually arrived this morning and I'm made up with it. :D I've had this style putter before but in the past they've always had an offset neck. This one has a straight neck like my old blade that I've been gaming. Now I just need my ShotTalk Headcover to look after this little baby!
:idhitit:

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
some Pics;-
SS102292.JPG
SS102293.JPG
SS102294.JPG
SS102295.JPG

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Nothing worse than having to wait an excessive amount to receive a beauty like that. Excellent score my friend, love the old school putters like that! I'm searching for an old school Tommy Armour ZAAP in LH but sems like they're rarer than rocking horse shit!

Glad you found yours, any plans to customise it or just play as is???

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Bullseye's are my favorite looking and performing putters. I have actually bought another two which I'm waiting to arrive from the US and already have a brass blade. I will be sending one to the CS for a pimp and this is the most likely candidate... I just need a ACIII Blade to complete the collection now :)

🔥 Latest posts