• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

It's not quackery, it's the simplest thing in the world!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Guys, this is funny, anyone come across the guy before, Sevam1?

Actually his stuff is good if you can see beyond:

a) the asinine questions from the cameraman (has this guy ever broken 90?)
b) the fact that he ignores all these questions - LOL
c) his dog making random appearances - LOL

I'll love to have a beer with this guy. Reminds me a little of Carl Spackler!

"This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff".

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
The 'part 2' video on you tube is even funnier. The dog gets more involved & steals some balls from the pile in front of the instructor.

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
This guys talks alot of sense. This sequence where he hits high and low shots is amazing. Never thought of it that way before. It is funny though. Hard to take seriously.

295yards

May 5, 2009
This guys talks alot of sense. The sequence where he hits high and low shots is amazing. Never thought of it that way before. It is funny though. Hard to take seriously.

7:51. LMFAO

The guy is pretty good. A little exciteable in his speech and he should find some new friends.

Anyone can hold a camera and keep quiet. Anyone except this dude...7:51 man. CLASSIC! He sounds like a stoner.

Kumabjorn

Oct 30, 2009
He has actually recruited Steve Elkington to his way of thinking about the golf swing. If I write mor I will probably be in violation of board rules, but if you are interested, it isn't that hard to find more info.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
but anyways.......

look at that..........fuk I wish i could do that

I love this guy.

🔥 Latest posts