• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

It's sad to see Funky leave.

letmikee

Jul 1, 2006
Well, it’s a sad day to see Funky go over to the Seniors.:eek: That means we’re all getting up there. He’ll do good, in fact he’s favored to win the Ford Players Championship this week.:cool:

I used to put Funky in a lot of my action, but no more. He should dominate the Seniors for a while.

A lot of people putting there $$ on Ryan Moore and Zach J. at the John Deere. I like Billy Mayfair. He’s starting to look at the Seniors also, not much time to win on the tour.:wow:

Michelle Wie is -360 to NOT make the cut. I’d go against that just see her make it. Always go opposite of what I pick and you will become a millionaire overnight.:D

Rousch Racing is strongly looking at Danica. She’s a heck of a driver but needs good equipment and Letterman isn’t giving it to her. It’s the same in Formula 1, “he who has the gold rules”. :faintthud

Golf is different, you can have all the money in the world, doesn’t help your game. Golf is the best game in the world,…………. it’s just you and ball.:eek:

Have you ever had such a bad golf game that on the last hole you told your caddy you’re going to jump in the lake and drown yourself and he comes back with, “you can’t keep you head down long enough”. :dead:

EDSGolf

Aug 24, 2005
He is quite the golf character, I like it when pro golfers show emotions, which Funky does over and over.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
All right Letmikee - who's the hottie? If you say your wife, I'll say congratulations. If you say "just some chick" I'm coming to Costa Rica tomorrow...
icon12.gif

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.