• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

It's that time of year...

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
i just dropped quite a bit getting what i wanted, lessons might be a good idea, but i've just changed my game making it less technical and it'd be stupid to get right back into the mess of things, still working on forgetting what my last lesson guy taught me and everything is the best its ever been so why chance it

put me down for a new pair of shoes then

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
I want a laser rangefinder. I know it offends your sensibilities, KA, but hey, if they're legal, I'm down with it.

I have a few other goodies I'd like, but that's top of the list right now.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Titleist cart bag,RC-05
904 3 wood
some B330-s to give a go

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
ha ha.

New driver would be nice. Hopefully I don;t get the usual, such as putter-machine, ball-washer, crap like that. They're still sitting in my cupboard from years ago....:rolleyes:

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Cart bag. Ogio Amp would work.

60* MP Series Mizuno wedge, low bounce. No chrome, nasty business there. :D

Shoes. I get a new pair every 2 years. This is my second year and I'm in "need" of another pair.

Balls. My dozen from this year is roughed up and dwindling from some errant tee shots.

Grips. Can't have enough new grips around. Tour Velvet ribbed .580, please.

Cleveland Launcher 460 Ti with Grafalloy Blue Stiff shaft, SST pured and splined. Only cuz I'd like to give one a go for a summer, not that I need it.:)

R35

PS.....KA, when you get all this stuff together, I'll PM you with my address.....

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Some years I have a tough time coming up with a list of things I want. Not this year and the real problem is nothing I want is cheap.

I'd like a new bag. Ogio Ruckus maybe.

I've also decided it would be nice to set up a practice area outside. That means I need a good sized net a decent mat and to really finish it off an outdoor putting green.

No way I've been that good this year.

I'm still trying to decide whether to carry a 5 wood or a lob wedge so that can wait.

I have tons of tees from last year and I haven't gone through all the balls I got either. And now I'm getting ready to start using the ones I got from DealsonGolfBalls so I'm set for awhile anyway.

I'm gonna have to come up with some inexpensive gift ideas for my girls so maybe some grips.

If I knew where to go, (ob is too far away) it would be nice to go through a fitting with someone who really knows their stuff.

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
On top of the rangefinder, I think I'd also like a half set of MP60s (7-P).

Other than that, I think I'm pretty much set. Oh right, a Mizuno Fli Hi CLK 17* S300.

**Edit: I'd also like to get fitted. I think it'd be fun to see what exactly I need.

The master

Oct 24, 2004
I want a new utility off some sort, or maybe a hoofer, haven't decided because I'm getting a fujitsu siemens lap top.

So since I've been extra good maybe I can get all that stuff.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Santa doesn't visit welchers. Send IG a Turkey for thanksgiving.

The master

Oct 24, 2004
bdcrowe said:
Santa doesn't visit welchers. Send IG a Turkey for thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving sorry I'm not fimilar with that holiday.:p , he's gonna have to wait until christmas.

🔥 Latest posts