• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

J33 15* for trade, need driver head

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I can't hit my J33 15*. Can't do it. Don't know why. I've used the Accuflex Evolution installed in it with success in other 3 woods. But not this one. As much as I want to like it (it matches my drivers!) I just don't. So it must be replaced until I find a club I can hit.

I would prefer to trade rather than sell outright. I don't want to deal with shipping it away then buying another club but I will if nobody has a trade.

It is in very playable condition. A chip of paint on the toe but not visible from address. The shaft is .5" less than standard I think but what is standard anyway. I'll measure it sometime today probably. I might not be able to get pics until Sunday night (I'll be on the road Friday, Saturday, Sunday). Stiff flex Accuflex Evolution, red multicompound.

Looking for another 3 wood, 15* most likely. Very willing to experiment with shafts. Driver shafts I use and like: Accuflex Creation (80 more than 65), Graman ul780 and 540 (with about 1.5" lopped off the tip). I have used the Evolution with success in the past in 3 woods. But I do like to experiment.

Any trades? Adams would be interesting but I am willing to consider all offers.

Also: I need a driver head with 10.5+ degrees of loft. Very forgiving is a bonus. Shaft or no shaft, I have one for the guy already. If shaft attached, soft tip regular flex por favor. If not then I will just replace it with mine. Anything?

Thanks guys.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I've got 2 driver heads in 10.5º. A Maltby CT250 with the carbon fiber crown and a Infinity KO.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
If there is a Dicks near you with a launch monitor, they are giving good $ for trade-ins right now. I just picked up a R9 3 wood for $80 after trading in 2 Exotics fairway woods. I hit 9 different 3 woods on their launch monitor until I found one I liked.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Holy smokes, this is one that got away. After sending this one off to you some time ago I went through horrible relationships with 3 woods only to come back to the J33. I hit the current one pretty well but still not as good as this combo. Want to trade for another J33? LOL

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
If there is a Dicks near you with a launch monitor, they are giving good $ for trade-ins right now. I just picked up a R9 3 wood for $80 after trading in 2 Exotics fairway woods. I hit 9 different 3 woods on their launch monitor until I found one I liked.

This hardly seems like a deal :\

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I suppose it's subjective. If age is what matters, you're right. But chances are that R9 isn't even made of titanium, so as raw metal it's worth less. I don't know if that R9 is a famed fairway club, but the TEE's are of profound reputation. If you're happy, I'm happy for you.

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Holy smokes, this is one that got away. After sending this one off to you some time ago I went through horrible relationships with 3 woods only to come back to the J33. I hit the current one pretty well but still not as good as this combo. Want to trade for another J33? LOL

I'd make that trade. lol. If you were serious then yes, I am up for that trade.

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I've got 2 driver heads in 10.5º. A Maltby CT250 with the carbon fiber crown and a Infinity KO.

I actually had this guy hit a Maltby CT250 before and he had trouble with it. It could have been the shaft, it was an NVS, but he said he didn't like the club. I will keep that in mind though.

Any other heads floating around gentlemen?

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online