• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Jarryd Hayne - will he make it in the NFL?

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
I'm extremely curious and excited to see what happens. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I had the opportunity to play football (American gridiron ;) ) in four All star games in Australia. We played two of our games against Australian teams. It was a blast. Talking with them all at the after-game party they said getting hit in football hurt much worse, but they loved it. We destroyed them, but that is to be expected. They would've destroyed us had we played rugby.

OP
TheTrueReview

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I know that 99% of the people here don't give a flying %&*# about this fellow called Jarryd Hayne but I'm gonna keep updating you mofos just to be irritating. :D

San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick has tweeted the first public image of Jarryd Hayne training with 49ers teammates. Hayne isn't a pip squeak but geez he looks like Mr Punyverse next to the other guys.

456596-95482088-cf5a-11e4-9cb0-ca25d560d473.jpg

OP
TheTrueReview

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Jarryd Hayne will be playing against the Cowboys in a couple of hours in his bid to make this season's squad. Just wondering. Has there been anything about him on your news services?

OP
TheTrueReview

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Highlights from his last game.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.