• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Jason Day Breakout

JasonMacIsaac

Titleist and Cleveland
Feb 23, 2005
This kid is ready to break out. I think he has the best swing on tour by far. It is short, compact, on plane and powerful. If his putting gets a little better he will be the next #1 player in the world.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Are Jason Day and JasonMacIsaac one and the same?

Just kidding, I'll have to look him up. :D

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
It's funny, we heard bugger all about him while he was still here in Aus. An occasional article here or there but nothing to make you sit up and take notice. Yet here he is, playing well on the PGA tour. Didn't really win anything of spectacular note in his time here, a handful of junior events.

Wish him all the best of course as a fellow Aussie!!! Should do OK. He and Marc Leishman have been real surprise packets for us this year....

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I've noticed that Jason has lost a little of the puppy fat he was carrying. He's now looking lean & athletic; and it's starting to pay off.

It'd be good to see him keep climbing the ladder. He has all of the weapons needed.

kasch

Apr 23, 2009
He's always hit it brilliantly. I remember watching him at some events down here, and he struck it better than anyone ive seen. A suspect short game kept him quiet for a while, but he has been tearing it up on the US the past few months.

Members online

No members online now.