• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Jeckell & Hyde

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Played on Saturday. In a Winter League so needed a decent score. It wasn't happening after 8 holes, a lost ball, 2 consecutive 3 putts! Looking bad. Found the on switch on my putter and went bird, bird, par, bog, par, bird, par, bird, par, par. Breezed home in 23 points for a 37 point tally. And left 2 putts in the jaws of the hole, so could have been 2 better!

Go figure!

J.P.C.

Aug 31, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
Country
South Africa South Africa
well done IG, always nice finding that switch....somehow, when i play comps i tend to not find anything. playing for the fun a day or two later i find my game....:confused:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Would you PLEASE post the instruction book that tells me where to find that "switch" on a putter??? I've been frustrated all year with my putting. Sunday, it finally got to me... big time! On hole 11, after missing about the 5th really short putt for the day... I left the putter in the bag the rest of the round. Putted with my 3-hybrid. Actually putted better with the 3-hybrid than I had been putting all weekend!!!

I've tried blade, mallet, mid-mallet, belly... I'm exasperated. It is so frustrating to hit fairway after fairway, green after green, and walk off with bogey after bogey due to 3-jacks. It's frustrating to smooth an iron, leaving 3 feet for a birdie and walk off with a par of worse.

My one single focus, this winter, will be coming up with the solution to my poor putting before next season. At my age, the place I MUST make up the strokes is with the short game. I cannot do that if I cannot putt!!!

🔥 Latest posts