• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Joe Bonamassa

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
He is the reincarnation of Jesus on Guitar..................(bowdown-I'm-not-worthy-smiley). I listen/watch and then just want to sell my Les Paul............my hero. Warren Haynes ain't no slouch either!

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
I like Joes Les Paul tone. But I really dig his tele playing more. After I got my first tele I was hooked. I sold the Les Paul an now I've got two strats that never get touched and three telecasters and a tele body and two really nice necks waiting to be put together.

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
20141225_105139_zpsluj4ormw.jpg
I like Joes Les Paul tone. But I really dig his tele playing more. After I got my first tele I was hooked. I sold the Les Paul an now I've got two strats that never get touched and three telecasters and a tele body and two really nice necks waiting to be put together.

My current quiver - they both get a workout frequently - got a little geezer band going at our community.

20141003_145026_zpsd5syrfpl.jpg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
He is the reincarnation of Jesus on Guitar..................(bowdown-I'm-not-worthy-smiley). I listen/watch and then just want to sell my Les Paul............my hero. Warren Haynes ain't no slouch either!

Not the Spice Girls, but he's alright.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Only thing i know by warren Haynes, is his and Dave Matthews cover of Neil Young's Cortez The Killer, and they do a fantastic job!
Can't get this video to play.

Anyway, I loved DMB when Under the table and dreaming came out. Then, to me, every song after that album sounded the same.

I'm a Sublime guy.

🔥 Latest posts