• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

JT drops F Bomb

Libre

Jul 29, 2007
Country
United States United States
Justin Thomas had 4 putted and made some stinky shots, was dropping down the board yesterday, and finally after a poor chip he dropped the F bomb.
It was very clear. The announcer - after being held speechless for a moment, merely apologized for “that audio”, another announcer said, “he’ll pay for that” (but it was unclear whether it was the shot or the epithet that would cost him, and play continued with no further comment).
Anyone else hear this?
It’s not that I’m so offended- not all.
It’s just an unusual occurrence - one would expect much more colorful language from the people who make their living, playing this infuriating game. The pros are normally so composed.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
They do it. The broadcasters just sanitise the coverage for our sensitive ears.

It was only a month ago that Patrick Reed let fly with “mother fvcker” after a poor tee shot.

My jury is out when it comes to Thomas’s maturity. I recall a post of his on social media where he was sitting behind Fowler and his girlfriend on a plane and childishly annoying them. Fowler and the GF weren’t impressed.

OP
Libre

Libre

Jul 29, 2007
Country
Who said they were offended?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I'm offended! What was the issue? I just enjoy being offended at anything!!! :D:D

Members online

No members online now.