• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

July 4th

caddyshackgolf

Be The Ball
Feb 22, 2005
I know its a little early but I wanted to see what all of you fellow americans( i realize not everyone here is american) where doing for July 4th. I myself am probably just going down to my grandparents or cousins for a cook out.

:usflag:

P_102

Jun 7, 2005
Well, just put a big ol' brisket on the smoker after marinating overnight. Will mop it every couple hours for the next 12. Serve it tomorrow at the lake w/ friends. Monday will watch the fireworks from the water w/ same friends.

P_102

T

tomysole

fireworks

Went to the fireworks and to tell ya the truth, it was probably the last time I'll go. I got a ticket from a moto cop, it was hot as hell outside, the traffic was crazy, and the fireworks really didn't impress.
Next year I just drink some brew and watch them on tv.

Dorkman53

May 17, 2005
I played golf July 1st, the 3rd and the 4th and 5th. (I'm on vacation) What could be more patriotic than that?!!

OP
caddyshackgolf

caddyshackgolf

Be The Ball
Feb 22, 2005
The fireworks I ended up, just plain sucked. But on July 4th I went to dicks and got a new driver and 3 wood so its all good :D

🔥 Latest posts