• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Just couldn't help myself

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
Went to the Nevada Bob's in Madison yesterday before the Badger game, and had no intentions of buying anything. But, going to a golf store is like going to look at a puppy; you just can't come home without buying something.

My Odyssey XG #9 has been just fine, but I couldn't help from trying out a variety of the newest and the hottest putters on the rack. Cameron's Circa series, Never Compromise, the new Rossas, and the new Redwood's. All of them were nice. Then, on a lark, I picked up an old Ping Anser, and rolled everything that I looked at. Every. Thing. Not one miss. Even a couple that I did one handed at about 2 feet. Feel is great, and so is the feedback. At $50, I didn't think I could do much worse.

Hm. With my old irons back in the bag, and now this old putter, maybe I should put my old Hogan persimmon's that I got from my grandpa back in the bag for a few swings....
9-23-2007 004.jpg
9-23-2007 006.jpg
9-23-2007 008.jpg

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
They have one hell of a selection of used clubs there don't they?
Place seems to be a bit on the messy side with crap thrown all over but so long as I get deals who cares?

OP
Fitzpatrick

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
They have one hell of a selection of used clubs there don't they?
Place seems to be a bit on the messy side with crap thrown all over but so long as I get deals who cares?

Yeah they do. I also really like their new launch monitors.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.