• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Just saying hello to everyone.

dano

Dano
Sep 20, 2006
I've been playing the game since I was a boy but always as a weekend golfer. Never improved much. Now that I'm a seniior I am working at improving my game and have even, recently, signed up for a handicap to play with the seniors at my course, Firewheel, in Garland, Texas. I've been practicing about two to three times a week and playing on Fridays. I listed my handicap as 19. That's what it was a couple years ago in Illinois when I lived there. I'll post my new handicap after I play the 20 some rounds required to get one from the Chicago District. Thanks for this forum and I hope to visit with you as time passes. You can visit my website anytime for a look, see.

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
Hi Dano
One of the moderators will be along soon to remove your website link from your post. Hope you stick around.:)

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Hiya Dano:

We have a no spam policy here...and a the same time, we have paying sponsors who are permitted to put their website links on Shottalk.

Therefore we have a policy of no links to websites on Shottalk unless you are a paying sponsor.

This is only fair to them.

Thanks

atlgolfer

Aug 9, 2006
Welcome. I am originally from Chicago also. hope you enjoy the site. I'm really enjoying it here, with no BS...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.