• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Just wanted to say...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Thanks, Brent!!!! This new forum software is awesome! It's been a while since we changed software and I find myself taking it for granted. I frequent a number of different discussion boards and none have the ease of navigation as this one. Ya did good!!!

Now, if we could get the membership up and see more discussion.....

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Agreed!

Lets start a heated debate, what shall it be? Tiger? Blades vs. Cavity backs? Scotty or no?

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country

With forums it is just a slow process. As long as you guys keep enjoying it and using it things will fall into place. We rank very well among the rest of the golf forums, so we just have to create an atmosphere here that others will enjoy and everything else will work out.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Lets start a heated debate, what shall it be? Tiger? Blades vs. Cavity backs? Scotty or no?

Okay, let's see then. Tiger is a hacker. Blades are for fairies. Scotty Camerons are for even bigger fairies. Now, if anyone agrees with me, I'll change to the opposite view. ;)

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Okay, let's see then. Tiger is a hacker. Blades are for fairies. Scotty Camerons are for even bigger fairies. Now, if anyone agrees with me, I'll change to the opposite view. ;)

I agree with you and I have to say anyone playing anything under x-stiff in their irons and under 46in in their driver is a *****...

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I have a question I'm hoping you guys can help me with. I have a yardage gap in my bag. I hit my 3-wood 295 yards, straight as an arrow. My 5-wood only goes 275 yards. That give me a 20 yard gap between the 3 and the 5. I have traveled to 47 demo days in a 5 state radius, trying out every new wood on the market. Most manufacturers are suggesting I need to go to an XXX flex shaft in my 3-wood and stay with the XX stiff in my 5. I just had these Fuzzy Zoeller Dunlop woods I bought at the neighbor's garage sale reshafted to XX. Should I spend the money on changing out the shaft in my 3 or should I be saving the money on a bag to replace this lime-green leather bag that says MacGregor on the side???

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I have a question I'm hoping you guys can help me with. I have a yardage gap in my bag. I hit my 3-wood 295 yards, straight as an arrow. My 5-wood only goes 275 yards. That give me a 20 yard gap between the 3 and the 5. I have traveled to 47 demo days in a 5 state radius, trying out every new wood on the market. Most manufacturers are suggesting I need to go to an XXX flex shaft in my 3-wood and stay with the XX stiff in my 5. I just had these Fuzzy Zoeller Dunlop woods I bought at the neighbor's garage sale reshafted to XX. Should I spend the money on changing out the shaft in my 3 or should I be saving the money on a bag to replace this lime-green leather bag that says MacGregor on the side???

That is the "other" forum to a tee.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country

With forums it is just a slow process. As long as you guys keep enjoying it and using it things will fall into place. We rank very well among the rest of the golf forums, so we just have to create an atmosphere here that others will enjoy and everything else will work out.

You're doing it wrong, by now you should have 10,000+ posts of your own and be a frickin expert on everything under the sun.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.