• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Keep getting these funny emails from africa!

zenkar

Jul 30, 2006
<TABLE cellSpacing=8 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0 nowrap><TBODY><TR><TD>Heres one of the few over the week.. When bored Ill email them back playing along... sucks for people who gets fooled by them..

Greetings,

I am Barr. Charles Brown, the personal attorney to late Mr Mark Michelle, a French National.

On 3rd January 2001, Mr Mark Michelle and his wife with their three children were involved in an auto crash, all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then, I have made several inquiry with his country's embassy to locate any of his extended relatives, this has proved unsuccessful. I decided to personally contact you with this business partnership proposal to assist me in repatriating a huge amount of money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared non-serviceable by the finance house where this huge deposit was lodged.

The deceased had a deposit valued presently at $18,000,000.00 (Eighteen Million United States Dollars) and the bank has issued me a notice to provide his next of kin or beneficiary by will otherwise have the account confiscated. Having been unsuccessful in communicating any of my late client relatives for over two (2) years now, I am now seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at $18 Million US Dollars can be paid to you.

Already, I have worked out modalities for achieving my aim of appointing a next of kin as well as transfer the money abroad for us to share in the ratio of 50% for me and 35% to you and we shall collectively donate 10% to the Tsunami relief course while 5% will be set aside for any incurable expenses both local and international.

Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated.

Best wishes,
Barr Charles Brown
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

kiwi

Kiwi Club Ho
Aug 20, 2005
I got one the other day from South Africa, something about free tickets and 3 million punds I had won in a draw for the 2010 soccer World Cup or something

sandwedge

Oct 19, 2006
People actuallly fall for this stuff and get totally ripped off. I saw a special on tv about it. I think a lot of these scams are done out of Nigeria.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
What exactly is the scam on that one? Ive gotten that exact same email a few times saying if he sends it to me cash in the mail im game:p

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I got one the other day from South Africa, something about free tickets and 3 million punds I had won in a draw for the 2010 soccer World Cup or something

You didn't go for it?!? Some guy in Nigeria told me that one was REAL !!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.