• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Kool-Aide on the way, hybrids are here

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Ok, after my last round where the HiBore XL was spraying all over the place, I bit the bullet and found a FT-i LCG 9.5º neutral, Matrix Ozik X Con 6 stiff shaft. It should arrive tomorrow or the next day. The 2 hybrids I ordered are here. I now have a 2r, 3r, and a 4r DWS Baffler with the Nippon 950GH NS Pro shafts in them. I've given up on the 3 wood off the deck idea, right now the Tee 4 wood is in the bag. But if the 2 hybrid behaves off the tee, and off the deck, it may come out as well. I may end up bagging just a driver, then the 3 hybrids and 5-PW and wedges.

And no the Code 6 isn't for sale, but I may be moving my 9.5º HiBore XL Tour with the Proto by You 65 S in it and a 13º Hibore 3 wood with a Proto 70 S?

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
I love me my bafflers! And I'm still considering reshafting a 2H so I can get me one--they don't come as women's clubs.

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Let us know how you go with that FT-I. I promised myself if I hear one more positive review that I would have to get one...

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Damn, mddubya!

Your wife has no idea, does she?

:D

Not a clue, I intercepted this one at the post office. Stuffed the HiBore XL in the box the Ft i came in and hide it in the closet, :D

She'll never notice the different colored headcover.

And on the slim chance she did notice, I'll just say I traded and swapped some other clubs for it. Besides, we have a new grandbaby, so she is VERY distracted right now,
:laugh:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.