• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Korn Ferry Tour Thread

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
a.k.a. Web.com Tour
a.k.a. Nationwide Tour
a.k.a. Buy.com Tour
a.k.a. Nike Tour
a.k.a. Ben Hogan Tour

Discuss 'em here.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
This guy had himself a day on the course.

1645138939433.png

Ok, so I'm not bagging on Ted, but I'll admit this does give me a guilty amount of schadenfreude. He turned pro in 1996, won a couple events, including on the PGA Tour, so he is (was) legit. However, I was paired with Ted during the second round of an AZ amateur tournament back in like 2001. Why a pro was allowed to play in an amateur event still eludes me, but anyhow, we both posted 77s on day 1. Day 2 had horrible weather and he bitched about it all day long and was just in general... an asshole. I posted another 77. Ted posted a 78. He didn't even shake hands afterward.

So there you have it. I beat a tour pro by one stroke and even though I'm sure he's long forgotten about it, I never will.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Weston Hills, in Ft. Lauderdale, was the original site of the Honda Open. Played there in an event where we had a Nike Tour player in our group. Seemed as if he was miffed, having to put up with mere hackers for 18 holes. Don't think he said 3 words to us the entire round. No handshake or any comment after the round. Just drove off in his cart, never to be seen again.

OTOH, played a course in Wisconsin and we had a former LPGA Futures Tour player in our group. Don't think she ever made the Tour, but was a fantastic stick. She made the round lots of fun! Not only was she a knockout blonde, but she joked and visited the entire round.

Just like in the business world, some folks are convinced they are better than those around them... and feel they are owed homage... while others feel blessed to be where/who they are and just enjoy life.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.