• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Kuro Kage Black and Silver

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Golfworks has both of these shafts at a decent price. Anybody have any experience with either?

Torque rating seems high, not that that means a lot. Other than that, I know zip about these.

So, thoughts?

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
I'm curious as well. I looked into them a few weeks ago. I think R35 pointed out that A. Scott is swinging one now? But I could be wrong. I'll look into them

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
Good stuff! I read that one and am trying to find a reason not to order one.

Well if you can't find an reason not to; I think that is all the reason you need ;)
Plus I want to know what you think about it.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Well if you can't find an reason not to; I think that is all the reason you need ;)
Plus I want to know what you think about it.
I had that shaft and 13 Lamkin midsize grips in my cart and it came to just over 100 bucks. I've had my eye on a tour issue R5TP head for the last month too, thinking that shaft would be perfect with that head!

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
I had that shaft and 13 Lamkin midsize grips in my cart and it came to just over 100 bucks. I've had my eye on a tour issue R5TP head for the last month too, thinking that shaft would be perfect with that head!
Heck yeah, its begging for you to try it. You know you'll think about it during dinner tonight, and then as you fall asleep, and again as you wake up. At least that is what happens to me. Maybe I'm different. More like a bottom bitch than a ho.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Heck yeah, its begging for you to try it. You know you'll think about it during dinner tonight, and then as you fall asleep, and again as you wake up. At least that is what happens to me. Maybe I'm different. More like a bottom bitch than a ho.
Well, somebody here is different because that's when I think about sex.

🔥 Latest posts