• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

KZG Evolution forged irons (3-PW)

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Up for sale are KZG Evolutions irons. These bad boys are forged and transition from a full cavity back 3 iron to a true muscle back PW.

The soles have moderate scratching (they're forged!) but the faces and grooves are quite nice. The only two real imperfections are the sole of the 4 iron (ouch) and a nick on the PW face. I bouth the set used and built up the 5-9 with TT XL Lite (reg) shafts. The 3, 4, and PW still have the original Royal Precision graphite shafts. I have not checked the lofts/lies but the forged heads can be adjusted as needed.

Heads only shipped CONUS $130...

DSCN7326.jpg

Top left 3iron, bottom right PW

DSCN7327.jpg

3-6

DSCN7328.jpg

7-PW

DSCN7330.jpg

4 iron sole...
DSCN7326.jpg
DSCN7327.jpg
DSCN7328.jpg
DSCN7330.jpg

OP
chemboy2

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
These heads are still available and looking for a good home!

OP
chemboy2

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Someone please make me a reasonable offer on these!

If chip on face of PW is the hang-up then let me know because I have a Mizuno MP67 PW that can be worked in as well!

89Tiger

Press.
Jan 1, 2008
Sorry, just bought some Evo heads off this board last week. Having them built w/ Rifle project x. Curious, how did you remove the paint fill - that looks pretty cool.

Thanks

OP
chemboy2

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Sorry, just bought some Evo heads off this board last week. Having them built w/ Rifle project x. Curious, how did you remove the paint fill - that looks pretty cool.

Thanks

I was following that thread. The thread inspired me to put mine back on the market.

As for the paint removal, soaked the heads in acetone (aka nail polish remover) for about 10 minutes.

🔥 Latest posts