• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

KZG Forged Evolutions 4-pw

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Have a nice set of forged KZG Evolution heads for sale. 4-pw, 8 out of 10 condition. Minor bag chatter. $145 shipped in the US. Let me know if you want pics or have any questions. If you need them shafted, we can work something out.

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
OK, here are a few quick shots in the garage at midnight. The four iron isn't shafted, I just used a shaft to hold it in the address position. I'd love to move these quick!
heads.jpg
heads1.jpg

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
meh. hardly any difference between those and what I play right now, I'll pass.

Thanks for the pics though.

clint

Aug 17, 2006
Why'd you have to go and tempt me with those heads? Now I'm gonna lose sleep for a few days trying to figure out whether or not I should go with the angel on my right or the devil on my left.

You wouldn't want to trade them for some forged IIm's would you?

Clint

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Sorry Clint! Not looking for trades, I'm about to move on another set of heads, and I cold use the cash. Thanks

89Tiger

Press.
Jan 1, 2008
Jon,

Have you ever tried a Slighter putter? I have had several TP Mills - how would you compare? Did very well w/ my ebay auctions and am looking to spend some play money.

TP Mills that I have owned:
Professional One (Mid shaft)
Professional One (Center Shaft)
Softail (one black ox, one stainless)
Tradition Center Shaft Oil Can
Tradition Center Shaft Black Ox
On Order: Custom One w/ Slant neck hosel.

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Jon,

Have you ever tried a Slighter putter? I have had several TP Mills - how would you compare? Did very well w/ my ebay auctions and am looking to spend some play money.

TP Mills that I have owned:
Professional One (Mid shaft)
Professional One (Center Shaft)
Softail (one black ox, one stainless)
Tradition Center Shaft Oil Can
Tradition Center Shaft Black Ox
On Order: Custom One w/ Slant neck hosel.

I have had a Softtail and a Tradition CS, both in carbon. They are the prettiest, best feeling putters I've ever owned, but I couldn't get the ball in the hole with them. I've never had a Slighter; I had a sweet custom Tacoma in the works when the guy I was working with stopped replying to my e-mails. I never knew what happened. If you want the skinny on Slighter, PM VTdivot on this board. He has a very nice one and could fill you in on the process. Anyway, I'll pm you when I ship your irons. Should be tomorrow.

🔥 Latest posts