• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ladies --

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
WELL- almost enough for a foursome* keep rolling in ladies - :)

Nearly, but lets face it, if four female members showed up in TN, we'd split them amongst ourselves. :biglol: So sexist, I am.

No chance Claire - I'm a tough old bird ;)

Ahhh, man. Last thing I need is for another person to make me seem even less manly.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
No chance Claire - I'm a tough old bird ;)

I like you already!
awww.steeleraddicts.com_forum_images_smilies_badgirl.gif

Nearly, but lets face it, if four female members showed up in TN, we'd split them amongst ourselves. :biglol: So sexist, I am.

Ahhh, man. Last thing I need is for another person to make me seem even less manly.

a) Already told you--I got a better offer.
b) Too late for that!

LGL

Jan 26, 2009
Thank goodness the good lord blessed me with dashing good looks and some pretty large stuff, otherwise I might be in trouble.

Ah bless - Jeff's been on those little blue pills again. :thumbs up:

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Now Claire - as a new girl, would I step on you toes? Absolutely not - go right ahead and claim your total stake! :laugh: Please;)

I understand how difficult that was for you. You are a credit to the forum.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Now Claire - as a new girl, would I step on you toes? Absolutely not - go right ahead and claim your total stake! :laugh: Please;)

Hmmm, then. Let's just say the range of choices here is breathtaking. [-]In fact, you may need to hold your nose.[/-]

🔥 Latest posts