• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

lady friendly? huh?

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
the golf course i just played boasts on its website: "Won an award for being the most lady friendly course in Canada".

now, i have no idea what this means. but, before i find out(i'm going to email the manager), does anybody want to take any guesses?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Might be the slope and rating. Check into that. The front tees might be the easiest in Canada.

R35

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Nice bathrooms? Ladies like nice bathrooms.

Kevin

BrandonM7

Nov 23, 2007
Nice bathrooms? Ladies like nice bathrooms.

Kevin

That's what I was thinking - nice, frequent bathrooms. I've played courses with a little barn with bathrooms every other hole, and others where the ladies are stuck holding it until the turn. Guys don't have that problem (as long as there are trees/brush around.)

GolfGirl

I Want To Golf
Sep 28, 2008
the golf course i just played boasts on its website: "Won an award for being the most lady friendly course in Canada".

now, i have no idea what this means. but, before i find out(i'm going to email the manager), does anybody want to take any guesses?

you mean i coulda gone????????? :unhappy:

OP
N.V.M.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
email sent. and to the above poster....:laugh:

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I'd be interested in their explanation NVM. "Lady friendly" can be construed in many ways - from the patronising to the legitimate.

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
Bigger boobs lower green fees???? (Thats ironic sexism please dont take it seriously)

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
  1. Plentiful and real bathrooms.
  2. Ball washers and sand at the forward tees.
  3. Forward tees with real risk/reward decisions to them.
  4. Women's clubs & clothing in the pro shop.
  5. Head pro is female
Chinese menu--mix and match away.

three puttz

Mar 30, 2009
  1. Plentiful and real bathrooms.
  2. Ball washers and sand at the forward tees.
  3. Forward tees with real risk/reward decisions to them.
  4. Women's clubs & clothing in the pro shop.
  5. Head pro is female
Chinese menu--mix and match away.

Sheesh... that's quite a list... but what about "Cart Chippendales" selling cosmos or whatever you girls drink these days??... that doesn't even crack the top 5?? ;)

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
  1. Range balls are pink Lady Precepts.
  2. All carts are equipped with pull-down makeup mirrors, similar to those on an auto's sunvisor. You know, the ones the wife pulls down right in the middle of heavy traffic... because she thought she felt her mascara might have run.
  3. Flagsticks are equipped with mirrors and tubes of lip gloss. The ladies can check their makeup between each of the 4 putts. And, their lips can be "touched up" before they get to the next tee.
  4. Gentlemen restrooms located once on the course. Ladies restrooms located at every tee box.
  5. From 100 yards in front front of the forward tees to 250 yards in front of the forward tees is a "moving fairway". This is similar to the moving walkways found in airports. The lady hits her drive 100+ yards. By the time she has adjusted her 'over the shoulder boulder holder'... checked her makeup... and argued over why she can't drive the cart... the ball has "ridden the fairway" an extra 150 yards.
  6. Ball washers are filled with water, scented with "White Diamonds". The washer water is a dye that turns all balls to a bright pink color.
  7. The beer cart only is stocked with wine coolers.
  8. Each green is equipped with an electronically controlled awning. Once the instrumentation detects all the balls in the group are on the green, an awning becomes an "umbrella". Wouldn't want any lady getting too much sun while they are making putts number 3, 4, 5, and 6.
  9. Any gentleman caught relieving himself outside the constructed facilities is castrated and ejected from the course. His removed "jewels" are displayed in the clubhouse as evidence that such disgusting actions will not be tolerated.
  10. All cart paths are equipped with directional arrows, painted in fluorescent yellow traffic colors, so all blonde ladies know which direction they need to go to get to the green.
  11. Sand traps are filled with sand until "humped" up. That way, no ball will remain in the traps. Most lady's sets of clubs aren't equipped with sand wedges anyway.
  12. Instead of GPS screens installed on the carts, there will be small televisions with feeds from the pro shop. The screens will show nothing but daily soaps and Oprah.
  13. No males players are allowed on the course without signing an affidavit stating they have completed all honey-do jobs at home first.

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
  1. Range balls are pink Lady Precepts.
  2. All carts are equipped with pull-down makeup mirrors, similar to those on an auto's sunvisor. You know, the ones the wife pulls down right in the middle of heavy traffic... because she thought she felt her mascara might have run.
  3. Flagsticks are equipped with mirrors and tubes of lip gloss. The ladies can check their makeup between each of the 4 putts. And, their lips can be "touched up" before they get to the next tee.
  4. Gentlemen restrooms located once on the course. Ladies restrooms located at every tee box.
  5. From 100 yards in front front of the forward tees to 250 yards in front of the forward tees is a "moving fairway". This is similar to the moving walkways found in airports. The lady hits her drive 100+ yards. By the time she has adjusted her 'over the shoulder boulder holder'... checked her makeup... and argued over why she can't drive the cart... the ball has "ridden the fairway" an extra 150 yards.
  6. Ball washers are filled with water, scented with "White Diamonds". The washer water is a dye that turns all balls to a bright pink color.
  7. The beer cart only is stocked with wine coolers.
  8. Each green is equipped with an electronically controlled awning. Once the instrumentation detects all the balls in the group are on the green, an awning becomes an "umbrella". Wouldn't want any lady getting too much sun while they are making putts number 3, 4, 5, and 6.
  9. Any gentleman caught relieving himself outside the constructed facilities is castrated and ejected from the course. His removed "jewels" are displayed in the clubhouse as evidence that such disgusting actions will not be tolerated.
  10. All cart paths are equipped with directional arrows, painted in fluorescent yellow traffic colors, so all blonde ladies know which direction they need to go to get to the green.
  11. Sand traps are filled with sand until "humped" up. That way, no ball will remain in the traps. Most lady's sets of clubs aren't equipped with sand wedges anyway.
  12. Instead of GPS screens installed on the carts, there will be small televisions with feeds from the pro shop. The screens will show nothing but daily soaps and Oprah.
  13. No males players are allowed on the course without signing an affidavit stating they have completed all honey-do jobs at home first.

Limp, you are officially my hero. Man it takes some cajones to write that stuff. GOLDEN!!!

And IG, if topless cart girls is lady-friendly, what are you trying to say about the ladies playing the course???? :wow:

OP
N.V.M.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
no email yet. i was there 2 days ago and i still have no clue as to what it means.

🔥 Latest posts