• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

lady friendly? huh?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Limp, you are officially my hero. Man it takes some cajones to write that stuff. GOLDEN!!!

And IG, if topless cart girls is lady-friendly, what are you trying to say about the ladies playing the course???? :wow:
Thanks, LH, but extremely stereotypical and sexist. Shoot! My wife of 43 years would superglue my toes together, if she read that, and laugh her fanny off when I couldn't walk!!!

There are so many things in this world that used to bother me... but I now find I can laugh at. Tuesday is "Ladies Day" at our course. ONLY ladies play between 9 and noon on Tuesdays. And, NO!! Don't even bother to ask if you can play earlier or during or play through. During that 3 hour block... it's "their" course.

Many courses are closed on Mondays for maintenance. Ours is "closed" Tuesday mornings for the ladies. That means I have six other mornings available to play this great game. Used to get worked up that a specific group needed "their day". Now, I understand how luckey I am to be able to enjoy this game six days/week at an awesome course.

There are plenty of ladies who could come up with just as good a list of idiocisms of we male golfers. My wife and I can look at the same item or issue and, immediately, have completely opposite views of the importance of that item or issue. The genders ARE different in many ways other than the obvious physical attributes that so interest we males. Does that make a lady's viewpoint of this game wrong? Of course not!!! Can the ladies wanting a "social time" on Tuesday mornings cramp the style of some of us guys? Of course!! But, I learned to get over it!!

Had the OP's course in question mentioned being particularly friendly to fat golfers or senior golfers or tall golfers or short golfers, there would have been just as long a list of "interesting" items one could suggest would be found there. The marketing ploy may well work. Rounds are down all over, due to the economy. To advertise that you are friendly to lady players may well generate some added revenues as ladies choose that course to play. Personally, if I owned a course, I'd use the marketing ploy of "Friendly to nude golfers". I'm sure there would be a spike in the rounds played, just from the curiosity seekers. I'd volunteer to be the marshall, in order to make sure any who chose to play in the nude weren't bothered by anyone other than myself. Of course, my luck... the only ones who would play nude would be those over 300 lbs, over 60 years of age, and... male!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Thanks, LH, but extremely stereotypical and sexist.

Of course, and thats what makes it so damn funny! Obviously no respectable person thinks like this in reality, but as you said it could be any number of stereotypical groups and they can all be funny, just as long as they're not taken to their full literal extent!

Shoot! My wife of 43 years would superglue my toes together, if she read that, and laugh her fanny off when I couldn't walk!!!

Now that I'd pay to see!!!

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Not golf, but I've never received a suitable reason why I should put the seat down. I don't insist that they raise it ???

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Not golf, but I've never received a suitable reason why I should put the seat down. I don't insist that they raise it ???

Reason #1: One night when you are sound asleep you will hear a loud scream followed by cursing, with your name mentioned a lot. In order to get any peace and quiet you will be forced to get out of your nice warm bed and stumble down a dark hall into a dark bathroom, where, after turning on the lights (she didn't turn them on because she didn't want to wake you), you will find SWMBO with her ass wedged into the toilet sans toilet seat.

You get zero Brownie points if you laugh, and you may risk finding your manhood superglued to your abdomen one morning.

You get minus 10 Brownie points for turning out the lights and going back to bed, leaving her there.

Reason #2: Because she said so.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Reason #1: One night when you are sound asleep you will hear a loud scream followed by cursing, with your name mentioned a lot. In order to get any peace and quiet you will be forced to get out of your nice warm bed and stumble down a dark hall into a dark bathroom, where, after turning on the lights (she didn't turn them on because she didn't want to wake you), you will find SWMBO with her ass wedged into the toilet sans toilet seat.

You get zero Brownie points if you laugh, and you may risk finding your manhood superglued to your abdomen one morning.

You get minus 10 Brownie points for turning out the lights and going back to bed, leaving her there.

You left out the minus 20 Brownie points and being relegated to sleeping on the couch for commenting on possible future diets and the size of said ass to get wedged in the 1st place.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
You left out the minus 20 Brownie points and being relegated to sleeping on the couch for commenting on possible future diets and the size of said ass to get wedged in the 1st place.

I'm stupid, but not stupid enough to say that!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Removiing two nuts and a quick disconnect of a water line allows a toilet to be lifted, quickly, from the floor hub. As I've had to do this a couple of times for things daughters and grandaughters have tossed into toilets, it takes all of about 5 minutes to have the toilet moved into the bathtub.

I've always said, if I had this marriage to do over... I would learn much earlier the art of plumbing. After hearing the sermon, for about the 10th time, about leaving the toilet seat up... the toilet would be removed from the floor hub and placed into the bathtub after she fell asleep one night.

Other than ruining the wax seat... and, possibly, a marriage... I would assume one time of sitting where the toilet USED to be would cure future sermonizations.

Manavs

Bodybuilding Golf Pro
Dec 19, 2008
couldnt resist

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fpUQlbHuOkw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fpUQlbHuOkw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005

Reason #1: After being married almost 40 years, she should have figured out that I pee standing up. Furthermore, you've seen SWMBO, if you PayPal $10 to me, I won't tell her that you suggested that her ass is so large she could get it stuck in the toilet. :D

Reason #2: You've got a point there.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Reason #1: After being married almost 40 years, she should have figured out that I pee standing up. Furthermore, you've seen SWMBO, if you PayPal $10 to me, I won't tell her that you suggested that her ass is so large she could get it stuck in the toilet. :D

Reason #2: You've got a point there.

And if you paypal $20 to me, I won't tell her that you were talking about her ass on the internet. :D

On the plus side, it's Fall now, so when you and Dog and Cat are sleeping outside by the pool, you should be pretty comfortable.

OP
N.V.M.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
ok, and the winner is....

[FONT=&quot]We have wide fairways and the course is forgiving. We have two sets of ladies tees which caters to women of all abilities.<o></o>>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]At the time of the award there were a number of camps and lesson programs that were dominated by females like the learn to golf camps.<o></o>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ladies Night was extremely popular during that time as well, they have sinced sizzled off a bit as our target market is based out of Vancouver and they do not come up for a one off night.<o></o>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We are not an old boys club, we love ladies around here, very welcoming<o></o>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]<o></o>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks,<o></o>[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Courtney Foxgord
Director of Sales and Marketing | [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BBA, CPGA Class A[/FONT]

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I always put the seat down. I think toilets look dirty with it up- it's just a toilet. With the seat down it's a place of rest and relaxation.

I'm about 50/50 standing sitting, really. In fact, if I'm at home, I'll almost always sit just to relax a minute. If I really have to go somewhere, or I'm in a rush, or a crowd, I'll just stand to get it over with.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
couldnt resist

<EMBED height=364 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=445 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/fpUQlbHuOkw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1 allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

That usually works for me!

It's hygiene, guys. If you flush the toilet with the lid open, bacteria gets released into the air. Always close the lid to flush.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.