• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lake St. Catherine Country Club

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Poultney, VT: Nice course, fun to play!

The first pic is off the first tee, as you can see the course is still muddy and not green at all. It will get there though!
The second pic is next to the 16th tee. Its a 177yd par 3 that plays DOWNHILL about 120ft. Its a tough hole to hit even though it only plays about 130yds.
LSC1.jpg
LSC2.jpg

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
Cool looking course! That second pic reminds me of the pasture behind my mom and dads house. I've always dreamed of having a golf course there.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Cool looking course! That second pic reminds me of the pasture behind my mom and dads house. I've always dreamed of having a golf course there.
It's a fun course to play, lots if elevation changes in the back nine. It's a short course, the front is a little more forgiving than the back. The back nine it is IMPERITIVE to hit the fairway.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
It's a fun course to play, lots if elevation changes in the back nine. It's a short course, the front is a little more forgiving than the back. The back nine it is IMPERITIVE to hit the fairway.
I'd love to play it. I want to get out and play a new course. I need some new scenery.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I'd love to play it. I want to get out and play a new course. I need some new scenery.
I'm going to try to go again on Monday. So, feel free to make a trip to Vt. I'll even spring for the greens fees, $25 per person for 18 w/ cart!

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I'm going to try to go again on Monday. So, feel free to make a trip to Vt. I'll even spring for the greens fees, $25 per person for 18 w/ cart!
Helluva deal! Yeah, I wish I could just buzz on over. I need a golfin buddy too, I can't find anyone to play with Sunday.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Helluva deal! Yeah, I wish I could just buzz on over. I need a golfin buddy too, I can't find anyone to play with Sunday.
I never thought it would be so tough to find someone to play with in a regular basis.

It's an early season deal, Weekends its only $30. Hopefully they keep their prices low like that!

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I never thought it would be so tough to find someone to play with in a regular basis.

Yeah, it's tough to find people that are as eat up with golf as I am, lol. Luckily, my oldest son is taking more of an interest in the game. I asked him if he wanted to play Sunday and he got so excited that he was outside chipping balls before school this morning.

🔥 Latest posts