• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Last call... Take them away!

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Alright gents, I see that Dave is offering carnal favors from his family... I can't top that, so I'm just going to offer some really good prices on some really good equipment. I'm moving soon, so I need to clear out all the things I don't feel like taking with me. GOOD GOOD STUFF. You might even be able to use some of it to solicit some of those favors from Dave.

Pictures would be much more convenient by request, but I'm a naturally thorough guy. Some of this stuff has pictures up in my other thread already, which I'll try to transport to here. If you are interested in something and don't see it, and want to, request the pictures! I can have them to you in minutes-- directly from my phone! They're not half bad that way, I promise.

Trades are always considered, but I'm not really in the market for golf equipment in general. That being said, you might get lucky and peak my interest. Non-golf trades are more fun. And I don't mean carnal favors.

1.) Nakashima NP-1 460 CC: 8.5* : BB Solution 130 X flex shaft: 44", HC included; 9/10 condition PICS ADDED
$105
----- This one launches a bit higher than stated loft, but never ballooned. The X flex shaft does not play like a normal X, either. The solution shaft is very smooth. Profiles EXACTLY like the Matrix OZIK Code 7. Nakashima doesn't kid around- their stuff is solid as hell. R35 and I are BOTH playing the Nak irons now, and it's one of the only 3W heads I still want to try out.

2.) SMT Durometer Wedges; 51*, 55*, 59*, TT Black Gold S flex; 8.5/10 condition PICS ADDED
$35 per wedge, $80 as set
----- Great wedges. My clubs were in the trunk last night (!!) so I was fooling with these in the living room. Head shape is REALLY nice on these- very traditional. They could definitely go back in the bag. The wedges I use now just have the right shafts, and are too good looking. But if I was to hold onto a backup set, it's these.

3.) Wishon CX Micro wedges ; 51*, 56*, 60* ; FST Pro 115 S+ flex; 8.5/10 condition
$30 per wedge, $75 as set
----- Wishon stuff is no joke. It's the only driver I play now, and MANY members on the board are either using now, or have used Wishon equipment in the past with great success. The shape of these wedges is a bit less traditional. The faces are more round and look a bit bigger. The 60* is VERY easy to hit high and soft. Almost flops itself. These are MOI matched to eachother, and to the following iron set...

4.) Wishon 555 C/M ; 4-PW ; FST Pro 115 S+ flex; 8/10 condition
$175, $230 with wedges
----- 4-7 are cavity back, 8-PW are blades. I played these last season, and played the chrome version most of this season. I switched back to these while I was having some work done to the chromes and actually played some incredibly fine rounds with them (3 birds in 6 holes). I went to a more GI cavity back thinking it'd improve my control, but I haven't ever hit the ball as well with the NP-1's as I have my chrome Wishon 550's. And those had blades from the 6 on. But, I am committed to my current setup. As stated previously, these are MOI matched to the CX Micro wedges. I would really like to sell everything together! Very high quality irons with a soft feel and excellent feedback.

5.) Cleveland HiBore XL Tour ; 9.5* ; Aldila VS Proto 65-S ; 8/10 condition
$80
----- Got this in a trade with MIKE1218. Doesn't appear to be queer despite the previous ownership ;). I'm committed to my 525GRT, but I was impressed with the performance of this club. Cleveland is one of the only OEMs that still interests me seriously. The ball flight with this club is quite flat and penetrating-- just like it's supposed to be with the "distance driven geometry." Sort of an unusual noise off the club due to that same geometry.

6.) Nickent 4DX Tour issue "T-Stamp" IronWood hybrid ; 3+/18.5* ; Graphite Design YS-9.1 X ; 8.5/10
$70
----- The 4DX is my favorite hybrid, period. I'm only selling this one because it's a multiple. These are titanium hybrids, so distance is not an issue. The 9.1 in X is apparently a very good hybrid shaft, because I hit this between 230 and 240 off the tee on a regular basis (GPS confirmed). I don't hit the ball far, so those numbers are colossal with a hybrid for me. Ball flight is VERY penetrating, but still gets high enough to be precise when struck well. ENJOY THIS CLUB.
NP1 460 A.jpg
NP1 460 B.jpg
NP1 460 C.jpg
SMT Duro A.jpg
SMT Duro B.jpg

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
That is a stupid price on that Nak head and shaft. Someone grab that can crush that thing.

I'm almost tempted to buy it and flip it and make some dough! :wow:

R35

OP
SilverUberXeno

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
You want the Nak head, rocky boy? I'd be happy to put that shaft in my other 525 head.

IN THESE PICTURES...

Wishon 555 iron set. The first picture(s) are the 4-7 cavity backs. The second pictures are the 8-PW blades. The final picture is a close up of the PW face. This is the most worn of all of them, and it's most discoloration from hitting balls with marks on them. I don't feel any uneven steel with my fingernail across it, for the most part.
555Wishon 4 7.jpg
555Wishon 4 7 face.jpg
555Wishon 8 PW.jpg
555Wishon 8 PW face.jpg
555Wishon PW face.jpg

OP
SilverUberXeno

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
IN THESE PICTURES...

Wishon CX Micro wedges. These are in GREAT shape. The closeup is of the 60, which is what I used the most.
CX Micro wedge set.jpg
CX Micro Set sole.jpg
CX Micro set face.jpg
CX Micro 60 face.jpg

spartyon8

Cubbie Fever
Feb 23, 2008
The BB Solutions 130x is my favorite shaft to date. Very smooth! If I wasn't pounding the snout out of the J33P that Nak would be mine.

Members online