• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Last kick at moving this stuff before e-bay (new lower prices)

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Tad Moore irons (3-pw) - left handed with project X 6.0 shafts (only the 4 iron has the label still on). They are spine aligned, and swing weighted. They are in excellent condition and are outstanding irons. Here is a link to info about them. Global Golf - Tad Moore Forged Irons
I am asking $260 shipped for these. They cost me about $800 to build fwiw.

Matrix OZIK x-con 5 - strong (Stiff plus) flex, played 45 inches in a burner tp. mint shape $125 shipped

Fujikura Z-Com MW54 - X flex - played at 45 inches - mint $80 shipped

Fuji reax rombax TM tp shaft - 75g stiff $60 shipped

Accra SC75 - stiff - played 44.5 in driver mint - $90 shipped

Speeder 757 - tp graphics - played 45 in driver - 1 stiff - 1 regular - $50 shipped (each)

Scotty Cameron studio stainless 2.5 - left handed - 100g backweight - golfpride grip (orange) includes headcover. $175 shipped

Ping G2 iron set right handed- soft reg flex graphite shafts 4 and 5 are high launch irons, 7-8-9-pw are the standard G2. I will also throw in a G2 6 iron with a steel shaft (this set didnt come with a 6 iron from the factory). These fetch over $200 on ebay plus shipping. I will let them go for $210 shipped.

Ping G2 3-5-7 woods, right handed ladies flex (these are the same shafts as the mens soft reg). $130 shipped. Combine these with the irons for $300 shipped.

Bang Bangster head left handed 10.5* $50 shipped

Taylor made 3 wood 200 series aldila NV R flex. $60 shipped

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Why'dja take the labels off, dopey?

Once the shafts were spined and FLO'd the labels were all over the place and it looked like shit. Only the 4 iron label was in the right spot so I left it on.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Lyle, I will take these off your hands "Ping G2 3-5-7 woods, right handed ladies flex (these are the same shafts as the mens soft reg). $130 shipped. "

PM me your paypal details & I will get payment to you tomorrow after work.
Doing just about everything I can to get my wife interested in this game.

Thanks.

gcinbc

Always up for Round
Oct 15, 2007
Hello Lyle
I am interested in the Accra SC75 shaft you have and please PM me with the details for payment, thanks...gcinbc

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I have decided to keep the Tad Moore irons, as I am now making a combo set.
I have also chopped down the Accra it is in my 3 wood. The Zcom is one driver, I have the OZIK in another. I basically decided to ho my own stuff and keep most of it as there was not much interest. I will post a pic of what left incase anyone os still interested.

1 OFF GOLF

Feb 14, 2009
Any of you Tad Moore fans or collectors may want to check out XXXXXX Tad is a sponsor now and giving away a "Masters" winner duplicate over Masters weekend.

Mod Edit: no unauthorized links, especially in your first post.

xhilr8n

trees hate me.
Oct 3, 2008
does that matrix shaft have a high kick point or whatever it's called? any reason it can't be installed as is in any driver?

pretty intrested.

Jason

🔥 Latest posts