• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Late Xmas gift from the wife

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
So the wife drug me to the store with her, so she could get some of the after Xmas deals. Me being me I went to the golf section of the store. Well long story short the store was getting rid of their Adams Tight Lies clubs. I could not find a price for them so I had one of the clerks price check them. $4.99 each, so I got a 7 Wood 24* with Regular shaft, and the 16* 4 wood with Stiff shaft. Total spent $9.98. Well on me any how, she got about 40 bucks worth of clothes, not sure what I going to do with the 4, but I couldn't pass on it either.

john45

Jul 4, 2005
That is a great deal, I am not sure I could have passed it up either.

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Fi dollah!

Thats a great deal. I think everyone in the world either has or has had one of those Tight Lies woods. That's gotta be one of the best selling clubs of all time.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
If my Original Tight Lies had stiff shafts, I would scrap my Ping G2's and go back. Then again, I probably never would have left them in the first place had that been the case.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
i had both the 7 and 3 woods too, the 7 was the bomb, i could get a high 220 yard shot that would spin backwards with no problem, but i got too strong for the shaft and problems came shortly thereafter, the 3 wood was pure crap, i'll leave it at that,

nice pickup

🔥 Latest posts