• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Laterz, folks

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Alright guys.

Just thought I'd be polite (for once ! :D) and say cheerio for the time being. Been off on long-term sick for the past 8 weeks and will be returning to my own house and to my job from tomorrow, so will have no internet on a daily basis, only Sundays when I return to my folk's house, so cheerio for the time being.

Was in Scotland last week playing Gleneagles and Kingsbarns. Had a fab time and my mates took a rake of pics which I shall get up once one of them gets me a cd sorted.

Anyways, just thought I would let y'all know I was off as didn't want you getting concerned I was dead, or anything ;)

In two minds about going back to work. Is gonna be tough gettin back into the ways of things after not being there for 8 weeks, but what can we do ?!

Laterz, folks.
A :)

Greydawg

King Of All Hackers!!!
Dec 15, 2006
Back to the real world...

Best of luck to you, Andy!:thumbs up:
Now get to work, you slackard!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
playing golf while on sick leave? Good on ya mate:laugh:

Lol, aye. My job involves me having to sit down for at least 7 hours per day, so with the abcess positioned where it was it was impossible to do so.

Am still not 100% on going back. Have both a sickline continuation and a ending sicknote line, so have the two options. Am pretty fed up not working and am keen to get back earning full wage again, so want to go back..

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
Lol I would be less than excited to go back to work if I could golf while I was off. Anyway good luck with it and talk to you when you get on on the weekends.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
See you when you get back to the real world (here, that is...)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.