• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Latest iOS app update

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I have the iOS shottalk across three mobile devices.

The latest update seemed to cripple the functionality of the app on two of the devices. Eg. I didn't have a 'new posts' option showing. I had to delete and reinstall the app to get full functionality back.

For admins information.

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
United States United States
I haven't done any of the updates fr a whe now. The last time I did it screwed everything up until they came up with the next update with bug fixes. My phone is a 4s. I don't think a lot of these updates are beneficial to the older phones so I don't bother anymore. My Dad is going to get either an iPhone 6 or 6+ before long so I'll probably give him a $100 bucks for his iPhone 5. Good enough for me.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I haven't done any of the updates fr a whe now. The last time I did it screwed everything up until they came up with the next update with bug fixes. My phone is a 4s. I don't think a lot of these updates are beneficial to the older phones so I don't bother anymore. My Dad is going to get either an iPhone 6 or 6+ before long so I'll probably give him a $100 bucks for his iPhone 5. Good enough for me.
It's time for an upgrade for me. Problem is that I like my 4s. The 5 & 6 seem huge to me and I'm not crazy about spending the money to get a phone I'm not crazy about.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.